𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Start from the beginning

'' Are you guys dating?'' My mom asked.

And yep, like I said earlier here we go again.

I tried to hide my blush this time, but what Mason said next made all my attempts to control hide my blush go down the drain.

'' No, not yet. But one of these days''

He looked over at me winking and my blush grew more.

Soon we all finished dinner and Mason was about to leave.

'' Marry you are an amazing cook"

My mom smiled at his compliment before they hugged.

'' Come back anytime young man and it was nice meeting you''

They gave each other one last hug before he started to walk to the door and I followed.

'' I had fun with you tonight''

'' As did I princess"

We stepped outside as he turned to face me.

" I had a great time with you and your mother, she's funny''

I smiled at him with a soft chuckle following after

" You don't even know the half of that women hey, you're going to love her even more as time goes on ''

He smiled at me

'' I have a genuine question for you love'' he said looking down at me.

'' And what may that be?''

I looked at him, raising my eyebrow out of curiosity and a questionable expression laid on my face.

'' Will you go on a date with me?''

I'm pretty sure my face said it all, I was a blushing mess and I tried to hide it for a moment by looking away. I've never really been on a date before.

He chuckled at me.

'' Princess, even though I already know the answer, you will have to use your words. I want to hear you say it. Will you go out with me Macey?''

I blushed harder than before now looking into his eyes as the moonlight shines and glimmered around us.

'' Yes, I'll go out with you.''

And with that his hand made its way around on my waist as he wrapped his arm around me pulling me close, while  his other hand cupped my face bringing me closer as he moved down to connect his lips with mine.

His lips were so soft and sweet. I moved my hands to each side of his biceps trying to get closer. I wanted more and I didn't want him to move away either. I wanted to stay in this moment. I wanted his lips to stay on mine, but he moved away, his lips separating from mine. He stared into my eyes then moved to kiss my cheek one last time

'' Goodnight love''

And with that I watched him walk to his car before driving off.

I walked back in the house and collapsed on the floor in front of the door. My knees went weak. I traced my thumb over my lips where his lips had just been fuck I want more.

My heart was beating out of my chest. He just makes me feel different and I like it.

I looked up and saw my mom smiling at me while her arms were crossed.

'' You like him'' she did a devilish smirk as she raised her eyebrow at me. I started to blush even more as I rolled my eyes at her.

'' What, no'' I said sarcastically. She just laughed at me before starting to walk up the stairs.

'' I'm going to bed. Oh, and I know you were with him last night. Amanda called looking for you.''

I looked up at her surprised, but again not really. I didn't even think about texting her.

'' Make a decent plan next time or just tell me after all I trust your decisions.'' I nodded.

'' Yes ma'am'' I nodded

'' Oh and one more thing sweetheart'' I looked up at her as she turned around to face me.

'' And what's that mama?'' She smiled

'' I'm not mad at you, but just don't bring any young ones here, not ready to be grandmother just yet''

We both started to burst out in laughter.

'' You don't have to worry that won't be happening anytime soon.''

We both headed upstairs and I quickly changed my clothes slipping in joggers and a tank top.

I started to text Mason for a little until I started to doze off. I quickly said goodnight and he did the same. The last thought I had before falling to sleep was Mason.

The taste of him I wanted more. I craved his lips back on mine all over again.

This man is driving me crazy.

I hope you like this chapter a little differently than the others.

Comment, share, and vote. Tell me what you think and would like to read next.

Don't be shy babygirl, follow me ;)

🖤Thank you for reading 🖤