𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒚𝒐𝒖

Start from the beginning

Me and my mom walked side by side with each other as we started another conversation.

'' How did you guys meet?''

I looked around before answering my mom's question.

'' We met at a store, well to be specific it was at the mall.''

My mom looked over at me then nodded '' that mall that you and Amanda always go to? "

I nodded as we made our way to the couch. Me, Mason and my mom sitting.

The three of them started to make conversation, laughing and smiling about random topics.

After a while Marry stood laughing about Mason and his funny childhood stories.

'' Alright,I'll be in the kitchen making dinner, I'll give y'all some time to talk or whatever. You both look as if you want to tear each other's clothes off..Literally''

She laughed as my face grew red.

'' Oh my goodness,you can't say that'' my hand moved up as I hid my face in my hands.

She laughed at me ignoring what I was saying as she walked away to go prepare dinner.

I looked over at Mason to see that he was chuckling before he turned his over to look at me. He pulled me closer to him, his face close to mine, lips close to mine, but not close enough.

'' You know princess, she isn't wrong''

He looked me up and down as he licked his bottom lips, a smirk starting to play on his lips. I could feel my cheeks burning as I stood up in a hurry.

'' No, she isn't, she's wrong!''

And with that I ran upstairs leaving Mason downstairs in a fit of laughter he was laughing like hell at my reaction and flustered face.

A few hours passed and me and Mason have been talking nun stop, nothing sexual yet that's what makes it even better.

I learned that his favorite color is black he has others, but that's the top one. He doesn't talk about his family much and he likes to read. He told me some more stories from when he was younger and if I must say it was hilarious.

I didn't even realize what time it was until I heard my mom calling us from down stairs. It doesn't even feel like it has been hours nor did I know it was that it was this late. It was now dark out. Talking with him passed time quickly and yet I didn't notice that or the fact that I was starving.

They made their way down stairs entering the dining room. The plates were already set, with food in the middle of the table. Lasagna, garlic bread and salad.

Macey, Mason, and Mary sat down and started to add food to their plates.

'' So, child'' my mom said, rolling her eyes.

'' Are you and Damien still dating.''

I knew she didn't like my ex Damien. She said he was a control freak who thinks he can out do and power anyone. She said a lot of other stuff too, but I'm not going to get into all of that.

'' Yeah, hell no'' the "hell" part slipped out.

I thought I said the hell part in my head, but I guess not. Mason looked at me with disapproval and a glint of something telling me I'll get it later.

'' Watch it'' my mom says glaring at me.

'' Sorry, but know I broke up with him a year or two ago.''

'' Good I never liked him.''

We all started to laugh at my mom's comment that sounded funnier than intended yet coming from her and her facial expressions it worked.