41. Confidence

On our way back home we weren't silent.
Our hair still wet as we walk to the bus station.
He insisted on giving me his hoodie as he saw the goosebumps forming on my skin after a cool breeze hit our fleshes while we were getting dressed.
His right arm is wrapped the best it can around my figure.
I can tell he is kinda cold too.
His embrace is a bit tighter than usual.

"You sure you don't want to wear it? It is my faul that I didn't bring one anyway."
I ask and turn my head to face his side profile.

He turns his head to face me, bringing his face close to mine, locking his eyes with mine

"We both know that I would prefer having you warm than myself"
He smiles softly.

My heart does a thing there even though he's right and even though I was expecting him to say just that.

I smile and my eyes try to find something else to look at.
"You aren't talking much today"
He says.

"I'm observing the beautiful place you took me to"
He giggles playfully as his fingers are now caressing the warm skin of my neck.
"It was my final decision after considering about many different destinations. Seems like that was the right one"

"You've been planning this?"

"Kind of.."
He smiles down at me and I find myself melting all over again.

On the bus we keep on talking about random topics, having a good time at the process.
It feels nice not to overthink.
We are now outside my house.
My back touches the front door and he brings his body closer, his right palm cups my cheek as he leans in to kiss me.
His other hand gets inside my tshirt, holding my skin softly, craving for contact as always.
I love the fact that he loves contact as much as I do.
I cup his jawline as I deepen the kiss, my breath heavy fills his mouth.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I bite her bottom lip and pull it towards me, taking my sweet time with her mouth.
I smile as soon as I hear her gasp. I start kissing her roughly, my tongue dancing with hers as I take in her taste.
She looses her breath but I continue diving inside her mouth hungrily.
I decide to give her a break and suck on her bottom lip as she pants
I look at her one more time.
I'm now slowly going down to her warm neck to leave a big red mark right under her jaw. I'm sucking and biting until I'm sure that the mark is visible.
Her fingers run slowly through my hair.
The way she knows I love it.
I go back up to look at her.
"I wish we could go inside"
She whispers as if she was thinking out loud.
"Can't get enough I see"
I say arrogantly as if I'm not talking about myself right now.
"Since when did you become so cocky?"
She smirks and lifts an eyebrow at me, obviously questioning my too confident behavior.
"I didn't mean it as a bad thing you know"
I say the truth as I place one hand on her waist, keeping our torsos in contact.
"So,the fact that I'm desperate for you isn't a bad thing?"
She plays along.
Her words hit right on my chest.
"Oh, it's actually a very good thing"
I say in a lower tone.
"For you"
Oh no.
"For both of us"
"And why is that?"
She wants to hear it.
My lips are now grazing her ear
"Because I'm desperate for you too"
Boom.

She knows it's true. She knew I would say it. But she always seems partly surprised when I say something that she must have expected.
After her soft gasp she smiles reassuringly to herself.
And I see it.
As always.

Happy holidays♡