Chapter 20 (Lemon Warning)

Start from the beginning

Kiba, because of his speed, somehow managed to scratch Korin, so he let it through. He knew we don't have time, but he needs to fulfil his job and let through only strong people.

Because of Koneko's strength and defense, she easily passed.

Rias and Akeno tried some Hand-to-Hand combat, but ultimately used magic, which wasn't strong enough to destroy something, but they have beaten the cat.

Asia had a pass, because she was only a healer.

Issei managed to climb the tower before the next day came, which surprised me.

He was out of breath, but said he was ready for a fight.

Korin saw his determination and strength when Issei decides to show it.

He then let him through too, so I grabbed them all and teleported to Kami's Lookout.

Of course, first I thought it will hurt them to be there, but then I realized that first, there aren't any angels around and second, Kami was a Namekianer.

But nonetheless they had a small headache, because they are so near heaven.

"So, these are the maggots you want to train?" came a voice from behind us.

"Lord Popo!" I immediately bowed to Lord Popo.

"These maggots don't even bow to me and you expect me to train them?" he asked me.

"I just wanted to have the Hyperbolic Time Chamber for the next ten days, to let them train in it." I answered me.

"Alright, but remember my rules." he said and went his way.

"Of course, Lord Popo." I turned to them and explained the whole deal with the Hyperbolic Time Chamber.

"So, it slows down time and you can train in it?" asked Issei, "That's awesome!".

Rias, Akeno, Asia, Kiba and Issei started talking about what they will do there.

I felt a tug on my shirt, so I turned around.

I saw Koneko, blushing madly.

"Could you come with me and 'Relieve some stress'?" she asked, embarrassed.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to have my first time with someone I like." she said, and we teleported to my house.

'No ones home? Perfect.' I thought to myself.

"So, Koneko..." I turned around, only to see her only in her panties.

Her little and perky breasts free.

(Lemon Warning my dudes!)

She quickly crawled to me on fours, while her Nekoshou parts were out.

'She's so fucking cute.' I thought.

I felt a tug on my pants and saw how she just slid them down. She then went on her knees.

She already had wide eyes when she saw the bulge in the boxers, but now?

It was out, full 11,7 inches.

Her eyes were even wider.

"S-S-So bi-i-ig...h-how am I go-onna fit this-s?" she stuttered, scared of the pain.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna be gentle." I reassured her.

She nodded and started sucking it.

Only slurping noises and my slight groans were heard throughout the room.

She only could suck the tip and a bit of the rest.

She looked up for a little help, so I helped her.

I pushed her head down my dick and she started deepthroating me. She gagged and tears started form in her eyes, so I stopped.

She immediately gasped for air and her breaths were unsteady.

After few seconds she got back to sucking and I knew I would cum in a few minutes.

She was just too good in it. The things she does, she should be punished for these things.

"K-Koneko, I-I'm cu-umm-ming." I said through my unsteady breaths.

She just went faster and soon I cummed in her mouth.

Her mouth was full and much of it fell out of her mouth.

She tried to swallow it, but couldn't.

The streaks of cum landed on her small breasts, making her even hotter.

"Alright, ready for the main course?" I asked and laid her down on the bed, while positioning myself to her entrance.

I looked at her and got a nod.

"This will hurt like a bitch, but then you will feel only pleasure, trust me." I said.

I went in and got a scream in return.

"AAAAAAHHHHH, IT HURTS SO MUCH!" she screamed and grabbed the sheets.

Blood started leaking out of the entrance and I waited until she adjusted herself.

She looked at me with tears and nodded for me to pleasure her.

I got the tears off and started to fuck her brains out.

"AHHH YES, HARDER, HARDER, HAAARDERR!" I heard her scream, through her moaning, so I complied.

'Damn, she was the quiet one, but she's horny as fuck.' I thought.

Her face was priceless. Her tongue stuck out, eyes rolled back and a lewd smile.

(Imagine Koneko with an Ahegao Face)

Now that, was hot.

She cummed at least three times during our fucking.

She was now laying on her forearms, her ass high and spread out.

I positioned my shaft to her other hole.

"W-W-Wa-a-ait, w-wha-at are yo-ou do-o-oing?" she asked me with a scared face and tears in her eyes, again.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt. At least after a few minutes." I answered and went into her ass.

"AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH, NO PUT IT OUT!" she screamed, but I didn't listen.

After a few minutes she started enjoying it too.

"YES, YES, HARDER DADDY!" she screamed again at me.

That went for a few hours and I creampied her few times.

She was now a moaning mess, with cum leaking from all her holes. She twitched sometimes and the Ahegao Face that she has is hot.

'Damn, I just destroyed her.' I chuckled and went into bed with her.

Hello, my ningens.

I hope you liked that little Lemon. (*insert Lenny Face here*) I have started working on that DBZ and Super book. I have a Prologue and 3 Chapters finished. If you want I can publish them now, but only if you want. That's all from me, at least I hope.

Goodbye, my ningens.