Untitled Part 2

It was now tenth grade year. Thomas was single. This was the moment our sweet-ass romance took place.

I was walking down the hall to Disney-Title-Trivia-Class- where we played Disney-themed kahoot all day, and suddenly I tripped on my Daisy-Duck-Light-saber-special-edition-1992-post-apocalyptic-heelys. They were from the infamous Warner-Bros-Bombing. It was worse than Dresden. I would know- I was there. They ripped plain Nike's from corpses and painted them purple. Super limited edition and all that (only so many corpses ;/). Sick.

Anyways, I tripped and spilled all of my Flounder-Cooler. It was basically a mix between orange juice and milk (distilled with crack). I had left my Olaf water bottle open on accident (it got spiked).

Thomas was walking close by and slipped on the spiked Flounder-Cooler. He broke his neck.

"Wow, Untitled, you're such a clutz!" He chuckled. "Let me help you with that." He winked, succulently.

He stood, neck broken and all, gore dripping down his uniform, and helped me mop up the cooler. He looked like he came straight from the trenches outside of Disney.

"Gosh, Thomas, that looks like a real doozie!" I stuttered, flustered by the bone sticking out of his neck.

"Geez, Untitled, do you have a fever? You're so red!" He looked away with a grin on his face for about five seconds- I had this sickening feeling and suddenly a laugh track came on. It was probably only in my head, right? I mean I am diagnosed with schizophrenia, at least that's one of the voices inside my head told me.

I laughed nervously and gathered my Flounder-cooler soaked shit.

Thomas touched my forehead, smearing blood on my face. "You should get to the nurse! You're burning up! Hotter than the heat from the fire at the Library of Alexandria! Which I had nothing to do with ahhaha!"

There was so much blood on the floor I almost slipped.

"Thomas are you sure you feel okay? What fire? You have a massive gash in your neck!"

"Oh, it's nothing- happens all the time." He laughed. I was impressed by his tolerance for what seemed like a horrifying injury. He would survive Disney World, I thought to myself.

I went to the nurse and got sent home with a fever. Apparently three more kids slipped in the literal bloodbath.

I went in the next day feeling better. Thomas' neck was back to normal, amazingly. I tripped again on the way to Disney-Musical-Number class. This time I had my Elsa water bottle, which was very secure, so my Disney Channel Original Movie: Lemonade Mouth Lemonade didn't spill. My favorite song was Determinate.

"Untitled, you dumb motherfucker!" Ruth Bader-Ginsburg Jr. yelped.

"Schnauze, du Schlampe!" Reader said. Reader was a German exchange student. They had moxie.

"What did you just say you little nat-zi? Or should I say little naz-bol?" Ruth Jr. screamed.

"Hey, don't be rude!" Ruth Jr.'s sidekick, Justice Scalia, said. He got glocked by her 40mm.

The encounter ended when [redacted] passed Ruth a blunt. She calmed down when she got sick, god tier levels of high.

She got so high that she dropped the blunt in the extremely carpeted music room. It also had kerosene all over it from the Scarlet Johannsen incident. Naturally, it erupted in flames. It was worse than Dresden. It was worse than Dresden. I would know- I was there. It was worse than - fuck, I must be a broken record.

I got trapped under a flaming organ. Ouch! It was uber-painful. Oh well. This was the moment. I guess I was developed enough. I was going to die.

Suddenly, jumping out of the flames on a sick penny board, was Thomas Sanders himself.

"Untitled! Are you okay?"

I was obviously not. My legs were being crushed under a flaming string instrument.

"Yeah, I'm okay, thanks for asking." I blushed. I was in immense pain. It was worse than Dresden. I would know, I was there.

He pulled me from the organ- I had already received third degree burns, so the damage was already done.