29

Summer

"SUMMER" I heard somebody call me.

"Huh?" I answered and opened my eyes.

Bitch I was daydreaming, my ass was still pinned up on the wall by nipsey.

"You good??" Nipsey asked me.

"Yeah" I said dropping the knife.

"Anyways, papi u ready for our session?" His baby momma asked.

"Mane move" he said pushing her out the way.

I started to run up on that bitch but Nipsey caught me.

"BITCH WASSUP?" Winter said walking into the house.

"Who the fuck is these hoes?" His baby momma said referring to my sisters and Nikki.

"Bitch ain't u Dave baby momma?" Autumn asked.

"Bingo" she said smiling.

"Oh see bitch ion like u, I heard things about you. Nasty hoe, she just a industry hoe" Nikki said.

"Girl u just mad u can't keep a nigga" lulu said.

"Bitch I CANT KEEP A NIGGA???? Hoe u can't keep a nigga, yo baby daddy laid up and boo'd the fuck up with his high school first love, while u pulling up like a $2 hoe with this cheap ass Walmart trench on" Nikki said.

"Bruh let me go please" I told nip and he shook his head no. "I knew I should stayed with my fucking baby daddy u dirty dick ass nigga".

"This dirty dick broke yo walls last night tho" Dave said smoking his blunt.

"Bitch ur baby daddy wasn't even ur nigga, hoe u was a side bitch. U and that bastard ass baby should be ashamed" she said.

"OKAY CUZ BITCH NOW WE GON HAVE TO KILL U" Nikki and my sisters ran up knocking Dave ass to the floor.

My face turned red and tears rolled down my cheek. "Please move" I asked nip.

Dave security guards ran in and got them off Lulu.

"My titty out can u fix my robe nip?" I asked him.

He fixed my robe and I got loose and ran past nip and jumped on lulu and started stomping her face in and I dogged walked her ass then my ass was being lifted up of the ground by David.

I spit on her ass.

"BITCH IMA KILL U, DONT EVER TALK ABOUT MY FUCKING CHILD PUSSY ASS HOE. KEEP PLAYING WITH ME AND I SWEAR TO GOD YO FUCKING KIDS GON GROW UP BEING RAISED BY THEIR FUCKING FATHERS" I said Dave walked up the steps while holding me. "LET ME THE FUCK GO".

He walked in his room and locked the door and threw me on the bed.

"THE FUCK IS YO PROBLEM??" He yelled at me.

"DONT FUCKING YELL AT ME, NOBODY GON SIT THERE AND TALK ABOUT MY BABY AND U KNOW HOW THE FUCK I AM ABOUT HER. That's my only soft spot, ion give no fuck what I did to make my baby. Nobody finna sit there and talk about my baby, she shoulda died BUT NAH I SAVED HER LIFE CUZ I KNOW YO CHILD LOVE THAT PUSSY ASS HOE" I yelled at him with tears falling.

"U SO FUCKING INSECURE AINT NOBODY FUCKING THAT GIRL" he yelled back.

"WHY THE FUCK SHE PULLIN UP LIKE SHE READY TO FUCK U HUH?? WHY THE FUCK HER ROBE HANGING UP ON YO BATHROOM WALL?? U thought Ian see it. I SAW IT NIGGA"

"Man gon with allat shit, if u gon be insecure u can go"

"That's what the fuck I was finna do anyways nigga" I said as I grabbed my suitcase and started packing my bag.

He got up and walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around me and took my hands off my suit case.

"Stop" he told me.

"Man move, Ian finna be treated like this bruh. U sat there and did nun while this bitch disrespected me but I'm suppose to be ur girl" I said crying then he turned me around and hugged me and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry, I should have did more but that's my baby momma she gon threaten to keep my child away. Bae I promise nothing happen when she came over, she pulled up with our child and we had a mini family night. I did not have sex with her at all"

"Ion believe that shit"

"I got cameras in my house, I can show u bruh. I don't wanna lose you" he said kissing my forehead.

"Mhm" I said and he walked out the room over the banister.

"Yo get her cleaned up and get her the fuck out my house, come back when u have my child with you. Until u bring my child, don't come to my fucking house" I heard Dave say.

He walked back in the room and laid on the bed.

"Cmere" he told me.

I got in the bed and crawled to him. I laid in between his legs on his stomach.

He moved my robe to the side and played with my boobs.

He turned the tv on and we watched tv.