11

Summer

I woke up and checked my phone and saw I had 2K notifications from Insta, 100 from Imessage, and 50 miss calls from Durk.

I looked to my right and saw nikki laying in my bed next to me.

I got out my bed and went to my bathroom and took a shower and brushed my teeth.

I put my my thong on and my crop tie shirt on and I fixed my hair.

I left the bathroom and walked down the steps and saw my sisters laying on my couch.

I recorded myself and posted it on my story Nd I grabbed my fruit and ate my fruit for breakfast

I checked social media and I saw myself on TheShadeRoom.

"Bitch what the fuck" I said reading.

"Durk Possible Baby on the way?? Photos of alleged mistress, next slide. With live from last night hinting it out" I read the post.

"AHHHHHH" winter ass woke up screaming.

"Hoe shut up" I said throwing the cereal box at her.

"Damn bitch" she said rubbing her head.

"Why u screaming bitch??" Autumn asked waking up.

"I see Micheal Jackson in my dream bitch" she said and we busted out laughing.

"Ur never wearing pants hoe where ur pants?" Autumn asked me as she got up from the couch.

"Bitch this my house shut up, I wear what I want" I said.

"Sir yes sir" she said walking into the bathroom.

"Hoe u in the shade room!!" Nikki yelled running down the steps and she tripped on the last step and I almost choked on my damn fruit. "Ouch"

"Why u in the share room?" Winter asked and she grabbed her phone to go look at the post. "Oh shit".

"He mad, nigga called me 50 times" I said.

"Bitch I would be mad too, he shoulda worn a damn condom then he won't be in this situation" Nikki said getting up.

"BITCH U IN THE SHADEROOM" Autumn yelled from the bathroom.

"HOE WE KNOW" winter yelled back.

"I wanna go live" I said.

"Wait his baby momma responded, she said "Bitches do anything for clout, sad as hell" BITCH SHUT UP YO NIGGA WAS JUST OVER HERE LAST NIGHT" Winter said.

"Bitch didn't he cheat on her before?? With his baby momma??" Autumn asked walking in the room.

"Yes bitch" we all said.

I got on live and I threw my booty shorts on and changed into my tank top.

"Hey y'all" I said eating my fruit and I read the comments.