04

Summer
3 months later

"I made a song bout u" Durk told me over the phone.

"What is it called??" I asked.

"Extravagant"

"I'm extravagant huh??"

"That pussy extravagant"

I giggled. "Boy shut up".

"I'm foreal, album drop at 12 but ima send u the song now"

"Ight, text me I'm finna go into work right now" I said putting the car in park.

"Ight love you"

"Mhm" I said and hung up.

I got out the car and headed into the building and Music was blasting.

Tonight is money night so I had to come in, money night is when celebrities come in just like on players club, same damn money sound machine installed and everything.

"Hey there!" The bartender, Julia said to me sounding like somebody auntie that ain't seen them in a while.

"Hey pooh" I said walking by.

I waved at a few people who waved at me as I walked to the dressing room.

"Hey Pooh" Winter said walking up to me and she hugged me.

"Hey Guh" I responded.

"Hey Mamas" my bestie, Nikki said walking up to me and she was about to kiss me then I stopped her.

"U sucked dude dick??" I asked her.

"Ian suck him up in 3 months"

"Mhm okay" I said then we kissed each other on the lips.

Ion find nothing wrong with kissing ur bestie on the lips, as long as she ain't sucked nun then tuhh it's alright.

"HAYYY MY FAV SISTER" autumn ran and hugged me.

"Hey Pooha" I said hugging her back.

We all got dressed in our outfits and the money siren went off and all of us rushed out the dressing room into the club part.

Looking at the time and it read 12. Damn that nigga album just dropped and I really wanna hear the song he made for me.

They ain't tell us which celebrity was coming thru but shit oh well.

I am bartender for the night cuz I fucked my ankle up a week ago thats why people happy to see me back. Don't ask me what happen, not going to point any fingers, DURK!