🎅Christmas Special *Part 2*🎅

Start from the beginning

"Oh my gosh. I love it." I say with a smile, Katsuki helped me put it on. I leaned over and hugged Aizawa. "Thank you so much." 

"It's not a problem. Mic helped me pick it out." Aizawa replied. 

"Of course he did." I mocked before hugging Mic as well. We stayed and talked for a while, before we had to leave for the Bakugo residents. We made a stop at the graveyard, a wreath sat against their head stone, I revived the flowers even though they wouldn't last long. 

"Merry Christmas. Wish you were still here." I say quietly, Katsuki stood next to me, holding my hand. Soon enough we started our way to his parents house. 

"Now remember there are going to be quit a few people here. It might be a little overwhelming at first, but everything will be okay." Katsuki said. He had told me his parents always held Christmas with his dad's side and his mom's side.

      We soon arrived, we could hear the Christmas music from outside, there were a lot of cars there. Katsuki held my hand the entire time, he opened the door and led me inside. We took off our jackets and shoes and walked into the living room area, where almost everyone was. 

"Katsuki! Kohana!" Mitsuki called walking over to us. She gave me a hug and rubbed Katsuki's hair. Masaru walked over to us as well following behind his wife, he gave me a hug as well, and clasped Katsuki's shoulder. Katsuki lead me to the crowd of people in the living room. We started making rounds as he introduced me to his family, with an attitude of course. 

"It's please to meet you, Mrs. Bakugo." I say bowing lightly to his grandmother who was on his dad's side of the family.

"Oh please dear, call me grandma." She said with a smile. "After all, you are going to give me some great grandchildren." My face turned red, from embarrassment, Katsuki got hot headed. 

"Katsuki, relax, she's just joking." I say calming him down. 

"Wow, Mitsuki you weren't joking when you said she can calm him down quickly!" Katsuki's grandma said with a chuckle. We continued to make rounds and introductions. Mitsuki had a sister, which I had no idea about, and I was instantly passed a baby before I was introduced. The baby was about 8 months old, it was a boy. He stared up at me curiously before giggling and reaching up and grabbing my braid. I chuckled lightly before I started to baby talk to the small child who babbled at me. I was so engrossed with the baby, that I didn't notice Katsuki walking off. I looked up to look at him and he was no longer there. The mother had also walked away. I was looking around for either of them. 

"You looked lost there." A voice said making me jump slightly, I turned and seen a guy about our age, he had brown hair and brown eyes, he was a good whole head taller than I was, so he matched about Katsuki's height. 

"Oh, uh, yeah, I guess. I'm just looking for Katsuki." I say quietly not knowing this person. 

"Oh, I'm Kai." He said with a smile on his face. 

"Leave her alone, Kai." A girl about our age walked over, she had the same brown hair and brown eyes, she stood a couple inches shorter than Kai. "You're making her uncomfortable. Hello, I'm Niko." She said with a smile. 

"There you are." I heard Katsuki said, as he walked up next to me. "Oh, you've met the twins." He said, he had a disgusted look on his face upon seeing them. His hand came and rest on my lower back. 

"Uh, yeah, yeah." I say nodding my head. "Um, I'm Kohana." I say with a small smile. There was some strong tension between the twins and Katsuki. 

"Kohana!" I heard Mitsuki call. My head turned to look at her. "Could you come help us girls in the kitchen?" 

"Oh, yeah." I say before looking at Katsuki. I gently grabbed his hand and led him away from the the twins. I still had the baby resting on my hip as I made my way into the kitchen after leaving Katsuki with his grandfather and father.