t w e n t y f o u r

Hello I'm really sorry for not updating 🥺 I just don't know what to write anymore 😔

Here is a renjun photo pls spare my life :'(

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

At night jaemin would usually wake up not because he's uncomfortable sleeping with someone. But it's because of the minimal movement of the bed and muffled sobs.

It's been a week after that happened and renjun is still affected that he kept on crying at night. It made jaemin realized how fragile the boy is.

He slowly faces the back of the boy and gently pats his shoulder. Renjun would flinch and stopped himself from sobbing, he immediately wipes his tears away before facing the other.

Jaemin offered the latter a soft smile, he wants nothing but to make renjun feel like he's not alone. That he's with him no matter what. And for some unknown reason renjun felt it and began crying once again. The younger sighed before wrapping his arms around the other.

"It's okay injun-ah I'm here" jaemin whispered on renjun's ear, without holding back his sobs anymore, he cried as loud as he can. Letting everyone know that he's in so much pain.

🌌

"Injunnie are you okay? Did you cry last night again?" Xuxi said. He's worried, if knowing that donghyuck betrays them is painful to him, to the point it's making him mad at the younger. How much painful for it to renjun?

The shorter shake his head, before giving him a reassuring smile.
"Don't worry it's just that i watched a drama last night and it has a sad ending" xuxi then look at jaemin who just shook his head. The tallest sighed before nodding. It looks like renjun will continue to lie to him, well it's not like he doesn't trust xuxi or anything. He just doesn't want the boy to be worried about him.

"Okay then. I'll go now first? Classes are about to start." Xuxi said making the two nod. Xuxi was about to stand up when renjun mumbles something.

"Can i have a hug?" The shorter unconsciously pouted making xuxi laugh at how cute he is. Without any second thoughts xuxi hugged him.

"You cutie. Cheer up, sadness doesn't look good on you" the older said to renjun before letting go from the hug. Both of them give each other smiles before xuxi proceeded to leave.

Once that the older is gone, renjun was about to ask jaemin to leave as well but when he face the other, jaemin just stared at him blankly.

"Huh? Jaemin?" Renjun was about to reach the younger's cheeks when the latter grabbed his arm and holds it tightly, but not too tight to hurt the older.

"J-Jaemin... Why?" The chinese stutters, jaemin is making him feel nervous. He's scared, what if jaemin hit him again. What if. Jaemin started hurting him again. He was about to cry when he heard jaemin speak.

"I want to hug injunnie too."

🌌

Xuxi was walking slowly across the hallway, with his browse furrowed. Thinking about how could donghyuck do that to them. Thinking about donghyuck alone can make xuxi's blood boil.

"Was he planning this all along? I get it if he's mad for a reason but doing this to renjun? He--"

Xuxi's thoughts were cut off when someone bumped to him.

"Sorr--- donghyuck?"
"Xuxi hyung"

Wow maybe xuxi's getting more irritated than earlier. Seeing the others face makes him remember how sad renjun looks.
He was about to leave when donghyuck grabbed his arms.

"H-hyung please listen to me." Donghyuck begged as tears were forming in his eyes.

"You have nothing to explain to me. If anyone owes you an explanation it's renjun. Now excuse me" Xuxi then yank his arms from the younger before leaving him, crying.

Just what did I do to experience this.

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

chapter twentyfour done

Heya! After the loooooong wait i finally updated ><
Sorry for not updating regularly.
But i hope you guys still enjoy reading this.
And please stay safe!

Actually i met dream last February, o was planning to update that time but I couldn't write well that time so :(
But here's a few photo from the concert 💕

Actually i met dream last February, o was planning to update that time but I couldn't write well that time so :(But here's a few photo from the concert 💕

Yo guys I'm telling yall renjun looks like a real life fairy😔💕

And jaemin looks like he's Aphrodite's son or sumn 😭💕

Now i miss them more jcjsjcjs

Anyways see y'all on my next update 💕