o n e

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

Jaemin hums some random ass song as he walks into the corridors ,

Student male or female moves aside making a gap for him to walk into.

He smirk and winks at some random girls filling the corridor with high pitched screams.

As he's busy winking , he suddenly feel a body hitting on his chest making the other boy fall .

He hissed and shot deadly glares on the other boy.

The corridor suddenly fell silent , faint gasps and whispers can be heard .

The other boy finally look up his brows furrowed and he's ready to fight, fixing his specs . As soon as his eyes landed on jaemin's dark brown ones , his face showed nothing but fear , his lips starts shivering as he tries to form a sentence

"A-ah jaemin! I didn't,, uh.. I-I'm sorry"

The boy picked up his books and stands up quickly . Bowing infront of jaemin as if jaemin was older than him.

His knees are obviously wobbling

"I... I'll be g-go-going now, I'm really s-sorry"

The boy bows again and runs away .

Jaemin smirk as he coninued walking ,not forgetting to stop everyone from whispering

××

Jaemin sat on his chair and plugged his earphones in his ears and closed his eyes

As the class starts jaemin didn't bother to unplug the device off of his ear , not caring if the teacher is already in front of the class.

The teacher just sighed and begins teaching , there's no point of listening to the new lesson since jaemin already know each topic that's going to be tackle , so why bother.

On his front was the guy who bumped to him earlier, also no caring about anyone but the lesson that the teacher is teaching, He's the presidet of dream class named renjun huang. He fixed his glasses and run his hand through his newly dyed hair (the color was suggested by donghyuck) as he squints his eyes at the board trying to understand how chemistry works.

××

The bell rang as every students scream in joy because it's already lunch time. Renjun was packing his things when his pencil case flew across the room , making his pens and markers go all over the corner.

He exactly knew who throw his pencil case

No other than na jaemin

"Yah you're the one who crash into me earlier right?" The soccer player hold his chin up examining renjun's face.

Renjun nods slowly , looking straight at jaemin's eyes. He gulped as he notice how dangrously close they are, Suddenly his eyes moves down to the other's lips

'As far as i heard he smoke. But how can he have that kind of pink-ish lips-'

Renjun's train of thought was cut when jaemin pushed him

"Yah! I'm talking to you -"

"I-I'm really sorry. It's my fault for not looking at where I'm going . It'll never happen again" Renjun bows again , quietly praying that jaemin wouldn't hurt him.

He heard jaemin tsked

Hoping that jaemin would just let go of the incident but who is he kidding? Of course he's na jaemin he wouldn't let go of anything without hurting someone.

All of a sudden renjun gasp and whimpers as jaemin grabbed a handful of his hair , yanking his head backwards as the younger (jaemin) leaned close to the side of his face and whispered

"It shouldn't happen again or else you're dead"

Jaemin let go of renjun's hair harshly an leave the room , leaving renjun with a aching head and messed up pens.

As soon as the younger left , donghyuck and Xuxi entered dream class and both gasped in unison as they see the mess inside.

Donghyuck runs towards renjun as Xuxi picks up his pencil case and the things inside it.

With worried expression donghyuck asked "Renjun are you okay?"

Renjun blinked a few times finally noticing the others presence and looked at donghyuck with a small smile and said
"I'm perfectly fine donghyuck-ah let's go?" the younger didn't believe what renjun said but he just nodded as lucas approached them with renjun's pen case.

-----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ-----

ғɪʀsᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ^-^

ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

sᴄʜᴇᴅᴜʟᴇ :
ᴜɴᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ