t e n

!ɴᴏᴛ ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ!

Renjun goes to school alone. He didn't wait for xuxi to pick him up. He don't want to answer any of their questions for now.

He'll just make an excuse as always

Once he reaches dream class he sits down slowly and carefully since his lower part still hurts.

He's tired . Really tired .

He can't sleep properly as some particular scenes from the punishment keeps on appearing last night.

He can't help but sighed and lean his head on his desk closing his eyes trying to sleep since it's still early.

××

Someone pats his head but he didn't bother to look up.

"Renjun-ah" that same awfully familiar voice makes him want to look at the owner of the voice but for some reason he can't.

"I'm sorry" the voice is filled with sincerity and guilt .

"Why are you doing this"  is what escape renjun's mouth. He wanted to ask who's the owner of the voice but he can't.

"Because i love you"

Renjun gasps and woke up fron his dream .

Who could it be?  Is the first thing he ask himself.

"It's just Dream" Renjun shot his head to his back and there sitting with a smile is none other than Na Jaemin

But his smile is different.

It's not one of those creepy nor scary one.

For once in Renjun's life he sees jaemin smiling at him with no signs of anger, just a genuine . It's a comforting one.

"A-Ah yes" Renjun bow his head slightly.

"Why are you bowing? We're in the same grade" The younger chuckled making the shorter one stopped and just stare at jaemin .

"What?" Jaemin once again smiled , the pure one ,

He's beautiful Renjun thought but he shakes his head

He can't see his punisher (wow) like that.

Jaemin cause him nothing but pain

But the Jaemin that's sitting behind him isn't the Jaemin he's used to .

This Jaemin looks like he can't hurt anything.

Maybe he's still dreaming yeah definitely

"Am I still dreaming-" Renjun was about to pinch himself but Jaemin stopped him

"Before you do that i want to tell you something-"

"What is it?"

"-Please don't hate me"

With that jaemin stands up and cups both Renjun's cheeks and kisses his forehead

Then The younger makes Renjun lean on his desk once again

××

Renjun opened his eyes and sees that the classroom is still empty. His brows furrowed

"What a weird dream" Renjun sighed and shakes his head.

That Jaemin is too good to be true.

"Wait why is everyone still not here" Renjun grabbed his phone . Totally ignoring His friends' texts. 

"What??"

He slept for 4 hours. It's already breaktime.

He was about to leave when his friends burst into the room

"Yah! HUANG FUCKING RENJUN EXPLAIN NOW" Donghyuck yell at him making him flinch . A quiet snd calm xuxi following the youngest.

"D-Donghyuck"

"Don't you even try to fucking make excuses and tell us the truth" donghyuck then hug the shorter one making renjun hissed in pain .

"Oh- I'm sorry -- wait" Donghyuck furrowed his eyebrows and hold the hem of the other's Longsleeves trying to pull it up but renjun tried his best to stop him

"Let us see renjun" Xuxi says in a serious tone making the other (renjun) let the youngest (donghyuck) lift his clothing up.

Donghyuck Gasps , Xuxi just roam his eyes on the shorters body.

"Who did this" xuxi asks , renjun just shakes his head and smiles at the two

"N-No it's okay--"

"IT IS NOT OKAY! What the heck???" Donghyuck screamed in frustration.

"Calm down Donghyuck. Renjun tell us what happened , and who did this?" Xuxi asks.

Renjun just sighed.

Looks like he can't lie to them anymore.

"Well Jaemin he..."

----ⓣⓞ ⓑⓔ ⓒⓞⓝⓣⓘⓝⓤⓔⓓ----

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ^-^

ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟɪғғʜᴀɴɢᴇʀ  ᴜᴡᴜ

ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴛᴡ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ 3ᴋ+ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴏᴍɢ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ-
ᴀᴄᴄᴋᴋ ><

ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴛᴡ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʟʟ ғᴏʀ 3ᴋ+ ʀᴇᴀᴅs ᴏᴍɢ ᴛʜɪs ɪs ɪɴsᴀɴᴇ- ᴀᴄᴄᴋᴋ ><

ʜᴇʀᴇ's  ᴀ ʙᴀʙʏ ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ  ᴏғ ᴄʜᴇɴʟᴇ ᴀs ᴀ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ  ʏᴏᴜ ᴜᴡᴜ ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍ ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴇᴀʜ