six

Body Electric - Lana Del Rey ( lana del rey really gives me feels

Lolita was in her room, watching Tom and Jerry, but on the small tv, giggling.

She suddenly feels her stomach cramp, her back hurting. She feels something wet in her panties. She rushes to the bathroom, pulling her pants down and notices theres blood.

She panics, and screams Harry's name. He runs out of his room, heading to hers.

"Lo, whats wron-" He's unable to speak when he sees Lolita, crying hysterically, her panties covered with blood.

"Im bleeding out, oh- oh my god Harry whats happening? Am I going to die? Oh my god it hurts" She cries harder.

"Dolores, calm down you're fine. You just started your period."

"'My what? Harry, don't just stand there! Help me!" She sobs, wiping at her eyes.

He goes to his room, looking through the drawers. He's sure he's seen one of Charlotte, Lolita's mothers pads in here. He finds one and rushes back to Lo.

"Here, take a shower, and then put this on." Harry hands it to her, but she looks at him, puzzled.

"How?" She asks, wiping at her eyes, her cheeks flushed red.

"Just take a shower and call me when youre done." He says, and she slowly nods, taking of the rest of her clothes, still crying.

Harry watches her, his dic.k hardening at the sight of her, he immediately walks out and closes the door. He didn't want to anything he'd regret, especially since she was scared.

**

She turns of the shower, and steps out. She grabs her towel, and calls Harry.

In seconds, Harry walks through the door. He notices that her eyes are still bloodshot and shes frowning.

"Lolita, you know this is normal for a young girl to get, you will be having it every month." Harry explains, grabbing her panties and putting the pad on it. It seems a bit sloppy but he hands it to her and she puts it on.

"Why is this happening to me? It hurts." She stares at him, waiting for a response.

"It just means you're growing up, baby." He kisses her head, pulling her in for a hug.

"I dont wanna grow up. It sucks." She sighs.

"Ive been thinking about it, and were gonna get you registered for school tomorrow, okay?" He smiles at her and she smiles back.

"Okay." She says, pecking his lip.

guys. i suck ass, this is probably the shortest and worst chapter ever but ive had really bad writers block and idk what i just wrote but i mean, i think we all thought we were dying when we got our periods. Or at least i did..lol. Vote and Comment ily!