dix

Lolita is walking home by herself today, because Harry has a job interview to go to. She has barely even seen Harry this whole week, hes just been so busy. He gets home, and locks himself in his office until Lo goes to bed.

A couple of days ago, he didn't let her go to the movies with her friends, no matter how much she yelled and threatened. She was so furious, that she slapped him. She immediately regretted it, but she couldn't take it back. She just waited and waited for him to hit her even worse, but it shocked her when he told her to go to her room. He didn't hit her, he did absolutely nothing.

He doesn't even pay attention to her anymore, and it quite saddens her.

"Misses Haze, please wait!" She hears someone call from behind her. She swiftly turns around, startled at who is calling her but calms down as soon as she notices it is only Professor Horan.

"Dolores, you haven't done any of your coursework this past week." He catches up to her,

"I know Professor, I've been busy, im so sorry." She sighs, kicking a rock on the sidewalk.

She feels absolutely disgusted by the way she was acting towards him, at the beginning. Not being he isn't attractive because he is a lot, but because of Harry.

She feels like a prostitute.

"No, its fine, if you'd like I could take you wherever you're going,."

"No it's fine."

"Just come on, my car is right there.."

Her eyes are wide as she notices the car hes pointing at. A Mercedes Gullwing. Harry always talks about how much he wants this car.

"So do you want a ride or not?" He smiles, and she nods.

When they get in the car, he turns on the radio turning it down a bit.

"Where exactly do you live, love?" Niall asks her and she just shrugs her shoulders.

"I don't want to go home right now. She frowns. She knows that if she gets home late, she'll be in trouble, but she doesn't care, Harry probably wont even know she's gone.

"Okay, so then where would you like to go?"

"Your house, you told me you'd take me one day." He softly laughs at her suggestion, then starts driving off.

-

When they at last, arrive, Niall grabs her hand and guides her to his home. It was large, certainly, almost intimidatingly so.

"So what would you like to do?" He asks.She shrugs off her jacket, and he puts it on the hanger.

"We can cook! Oh how much I love cooking, but Harry never lets me." She frowns.

"Your father is Harry right?" Niall asks in confusion, his eyebrows furrowing. She just nods.

"Lets make a cake, please?" She begs Niall, jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay." He chuckles, as she leads him to the kitchen.

-

Lolita starts rummaging through Niall's cabinets and refrigerator to see if he had the right ingredients for the cake. She found some of them, and just gathered everything.

"Do you have any idea on how to bake a cake?"

"Well I don't, but it looks like we'll learn as we go." He simply said, and she nodded her head.

"It's weird that im here baking a cake with my professor, just because I can." She laughs, and he tags along with her.

"Consider yourself lucky." He winks at her, and grabs a bowl.

"Like a teachers pet." She smiles.

"Yep."

He started pouring random stuff into the bowl. "What are you doing!" She exclaims.

"Making the cake." He cracks some eggs, then throws the empty shells at her, looking at her with a mischevious grin.

"I will get you back for that!" They carried on making the cake, throwing random ingredients in there. When it was time to put in the oven Niall set it for about twenty-five minutes.

"You know, I don't even like cake." Niall says simply.

"What? You're a weirdo." She mumbled.

The cake was done after a while of them talking.

"Hey, it doesn't look so bad." He chuckles, grabbing the cake from the oven and putting it on the counter.

Frosting the cake was a little tough, since it kept getting all over her fingers and was tough to spread. Niall seemed to have no trouble though.

She sighed frustrated over the frosting that was all on her fingers. Niall took hold of her wrist and held her hand up to his mouth.

"Mind if I try a little bit of the frosting?" He purred out, licking the frosting off of one of her fingers. Her cheeks turned red as he softly sucked on another one, licking all of the frosting off.

"Niall." She squeaks, taking her fingers out of his mouth. She can't do this. Harry will be so mad at her if he finds out. Well, he is ignoring her anyways.

Think of all the bad things hes done to you

She looks at NIall, just for a moment.

Just do it.

She grabs the jacket he was wearing and brings him into a rough, sloppy, passionate kiss. He moves the cake to the side before picking her up and placing her on the counter.

He shrugged his jacket off and allowed her to remove his shirt. She placed a hand on his chest, allowing her to roam around his body. His lips moved to her neck as he slowly left a trail of kisses from the bottom of her ear, to her collarbones, unbuttoning her shirt and letting it fall to the ground.

A sudden succesion of shrill rings cuts them off. The rotary dial was ringing. Niall picks it up, and immediately frowns, when he hears the voice.

Lolita gets up from the counter and starts panicking. She has to get home. She grabs her school shirt buttoning it back up, and grabbing he backpack.

"Dolores, where are you going?" Niall asks from behind her, startling her.

"What do you mean, where am I going? Home. It's late and.." He cuts her off.

"Okay, okay, would you like me to at least give you a ride?" He asks, grabbing his car keys.

"No, im fine." She quickly says, and he nods.

"What about the cake?"

"Just eat it. She laughs, and he shrugs.

He gives her a kiss on her forehead.

Harry always used to do that, until he became an asshole.

"Goodbye Dolores, see you tomorrow, I'll mark your course work as excused." He winks and walks her out.

She starts walking home, hoping that Harry hasn't found out that shes gone.

"Bloody hell." She sighs.

Hi guys! This is really bad but this story will get more suspenseful and stuff! This is probably the longest chapter I've had haha. Please vote and comment ! My orthodontist is super hot i cri , okay I'm leaving it's literally 2 am chaoo