Allister x Reader : The Teapot

~(Y/n)'s POV~

     "ALLISTER," I screamed as I tackled the ghost type Gym Leader to the ground in a hug outside of the Glimwood Tangle. We haven't seen each other in a while due to the Gym Challenge. For a week Allister was being battled non-stop by people who beat Milo, Nessa, and Kabu in the challange.

     "I missed you Allister," I stated as I snuggled closer to Allister. "I m-missed you t-too (Y-y/n)," Allister stuttered as he wrapped his arms around me. I pulled away and smiled, "So you said you had the day off right? What do you want to do," I asked him.

     He was silent for a moment but then answered, "M-maybe we c-can take a w-walk a-around Stow-on-Side," Allister offered. "Sure let's go," I replied as I grabbed his hand and raced off towards his gym.

     Allister and I walked hand-in-hand around the market tables in the square when I saw a table with a teapot on it. Immediately I let go of Allister's hand and ran to it. I looked up at the Vendor, "Excuse me sir? What type of teapot is that," I questioned as the Vendor gave me a kind smile.

     "It's a Chipped Teapot little one," the Vendor stated as my eyes lit up. Allister ran up behind me as I took out my wallet. "How much for it sir, I need it for my Sinistea," I declared as Allister put his hand on my shoulder.

     The Vendor turned up a sign that said '19,000' and my smile turned into a frown. I looked in my wallet, I only had 11,000. Allister noticed my frown, "W-what's wrong (Y/n)," he asked as I turned my head towards him. "I don't have enough for it. Sinistea hasn't liked any of the other teapots I have gotten them," I stated as I grabbed Sinistea's pokeball from my belt, "I'm sorry Sinistea, maybe when the come back in stock."

     I put Sinistea's pokeball back on my belt and started to walk away when I heard Allister talking with the Vendor. I turned around to see Allister holding the Chipped Pot while thanking him. Allister ran up to me and handed me the pot, "H-here (Y/n)."

     I started to tear up as I grabbed the pot and hugged Allister, "THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE THE BEST," I screamed as Allister shyly returned the hug. I let go of him and grinned, "I know where Sinistea should evolve."

     We made our way to the ladder, climbing up carefully, and sat in the middle of the roof looking the beauty of Stow-on-Side. I set down the Chipped Pot and called out Sinistea. "Sin," Sinistea cooed as I gestured to the new teapot. Sinistea flew towards the pot and started to evolve.

     I leaned on Allister as from the light of evolution a Polteageist appeared in front of us. Floating around us I looked at Allister, "Hey Allister?" "Yeah (Y/n)," he replied as I placed a kiss on his mask.

     I could see his eyes widen underneath his mask as I snuggled into his arm, "You're the best." Allister smiled and leaned his head on mine. The day ended with Allister and I watching the sunset with Polteageist floating around us.