Leon x Reader : Something New

~(Y/n)'s POV~

     I was walking around Motostoke with my partner Flareon. My grandfather, Gym Leader Kabu, asked me to come from the Hoenn region to become the new gym leader of Motostoke. Of course I said yes to my granpda. Now I'm relearning my way through Motostoke because I haven't been here since I was a child.

     "Flareon this is going to be our town from now on," I stated as Flareon jumped around happily. "Flare flare," Flareon yipped. I stroked Flareon as Flareon snuggled into my hand.

     Just then my rotom-phone started to go off. "Yes Grandpa?," I answered as Flareon looked up at me. "Hello (Y/n) can you please come to the stadium? I need to introduce you to some people," Kabu asked. I smiled, "Of course Grandpa, I'll be there soon."

     We both hung up as I pointed at Flareon. "It's time to go buddy. Grandpa needs us," I stated as I started to run towards the stadium. Flareon started to bound after me as we both ran towards the lift in the middle of the steampunk city.

    Just as I made it to the lift, I was knocked off my feet. "Oh my, I am so sorry," someone exclaimed as they kneeled down next to me, "Are you alright?". I looked up and saw a handsome man and a charizard.

     He is so handsome with long purple hair hidden under a cap. He has a gym uniform on that I haven't seen before with a cape on. He looked concerned as he started to help me to my feet.

     I got up while rubbing my head, "It's fine, I have been through worse with my cousin." Flareon ran up to me, snuggling his head into my leg. "Now might I ask where you were going in such a hurry that you had to knock me down," I asked as he rubbed the back of his neck. "Again I'm so sorry, I'm heading to the stadium here because I have a meeting with the chairman and gym leader Kabu," he responded.

     "You are going to see him too? Hmm maybe your the person I'm supposed to meet," I said as I extended my hand towards him, "Hello my name is (Y/n) and I'm from Lavaridge City in Hoenn." He grabbed my hand and started to shake it, "My name is Leon and I'm the Unbeatable Champion of Galar. It's nice to meet you (Y/n)."

     "The Unbeatable Champion huh? Well you should know that Kabu is stepping down and I'm taking his place as the Fire Gym Leader," I declared. "Really? Well I'm bummed that he is leaving but I'm sure you will make a great replacement," Leon replied as he lifted my hand towards his lips, pressing a gentle kiss to it.

     I started to blush, "T-thank you Leon." "Of course (Y/n). Now lets get to the stadium," Leon cheered as let go of my hand and ran onto the lift with Charizard and Flareon right behind him.

     I smiled as stared at him. I think this is the start of something special.