Part 1: Exile and Sorrow

3 months after eruption: 3 months have passed since the Honkai eruption caused by Otto Apocalypse and Siren. I've been protecting Kiana from Schicksal. Right now we were in ARC city fighting off the Honkai and protecting the citizens. Kiana has her sweatshirt on and I had mine on too. All stuff we had with Schicksal logos on them were scratched out and removed showing that we were no longer with Schicksal.

"We have a Honkai event in ARC North. Local residents are advised to seek the nearest shelter." An ARC AI spoke as a warning. "ARC Patrols are heading to the affected areas as quickly as they can. I repeat..."

"HELP!" A civilian and her child were cornered by a Honkai Lancer. Kiana and I hid behind a wall. But since escaping from Schicksal, Fu Hua's spirit was still with us and we've been despising her because of what she did to us. She said things like, "Don't touch the Honkai, Kiana. Leave them. There's nothing you can do." "Nothing? No! I must..." Before the Honkai beast struck, Kiana blocked it's strike with a bat. Then I came in and punched it away with a huge energy fist. "Run! Get away from here. We'll handle this." Said Kiana. The civilians did as told and ran away.

"Alright, let's do this Drago. Time for some teamwork." "I like your thinking partner." More Honkai came in then I pulled out my swords and attacked them. Kiana had to fight from a long distance since she can't get close to any Honkai or Sirin will take control of her again. She also can't use her Valkyrie powers too much either. I've also been adjusting to using Drago's powers since we raged out after Sirin reawakened and Drago's power was finally restored. I also have been having anger issues and sometimes talk too violent about killing Otto Apocalypse and getting revenge for everything he's done.

All the people were far away enough and it was now time for us to escape.

"I can only flee..." Said Kiana. At rare times, Sirin would speak to Kiana and Drago and I could hear her speaking. "Why run away, Kiana? They're the pray. You're the predator." Said Sirin. "So you don't reawaken Sirin. We're trying to protect you and your host from Schicksal." Said Drago. "I can protect myself. I don't need protection from the likes of you." "Yes you do. I don't want to repeat like what happened at Siberia. I failed to protect you from Schicksal once before and I won't repeat the same mistake again."

"You call failing at staying by my side while getting experimenting on a mistake? That was what I needed to judge all of humanity unworthy of living and you only judged Overseer Otto and all of Schicksal unworthy of living instead of all of humanity. Your host frightened me with his speech about only letting me and all the other Herrschers kill only Overseer Otto and everyone loyal to him. I won't let anyone stand in my way again." "Hngh..." Kiana suddenly held her head feeling pain once again. Then more lancers appeared

"No... I can't die here..." before the Honkai could strike. I screamed and fired a powerful explosion destroying them. But that did not stop Sirin. Kiana groaned in pain as Honkai lines appeared on her face and her left eye turned golden. "KYAHAHAHAHAHA! This body is now mine!" Laughed Sirin. "Kiana!" Shouted Fu Hua and me and Drago at the same time.

Sirin tried to take control every time. This happens once again. I picked Kiana up and leaped towards an abandoned building where I laid her down. "Looks like we have to do it once again Drago. What could Sirin do this time in this nightmare?" "We'll find out when we get in there." I placed my hand on her head. Drago and I used our Herrscher powers and entered into Kiana's mind.