Part 9: Epilogue

We finally finished off the last of the Honkai. Then we changed back into our normal battle suits. Fu Hua appeared before us. "Kiana... ...you mastered the Void Queen's powers by the sheer light of your own will. "......... If only I could do that sooner... just a bit sooner... perhaps..." "Miss Himeko won't be happy if she sees you mired in endless regret and grief. She did everything she could to give you her final lesson because she *believes* in you." "I understand... I won't dwell on the pains of my past. I'll live up to her expectations."

It became dawn as the sun was coming up. I finally had to speak to Fu Hua. "Fu Hua... I'm so sorry for everything that's happened. I was so blinded by rage... I neglected and despised you... I... I forgive you..." "I'm so sorry too... I should of told you about the Overseer's plans. But I instead blindly helped him murder billions. I was a terrible friend and a liar. While I was at St. Freya I began to understand what friends are for. Our friendship was becoming so real but Sirin called our friendship a fake and a lie. But you called it a lie and fake first. I cried regretting everything I've done after Otto shot me. I felt completely ashamed for what I did to both of you..." Drago cut her off. "It wasn't entirely your fault. It was Otto Apocalypse's fault. He used you and lied to you."

I spoke next. "We now have our goals. Now I know what I'm working towards... To create a world without Otto Apocalypse... and to prove that Schicksal is the real evil that must be expunged from this world. That's what drives me and Drago. From now on I will call it my conviction and Drago's Judgement. On that day I said to the Herrschers that there was only one human I'll let them kill. And that human was Otto Apocalypse and everyone loyal to him and know about the Celine Project. I just haven't realized it from the beginning since escaping from Schicksal.

I flashed back on what I said.

"Everything. The reason why Kallen died, the 12th Herrscher with Yae Sakura, the experiments he did on humans with Honkai energy, Anti-Entropy rebelling against Schicksal, the Honkai outbreaks, the experiments he did to us, how we became Herrschers, the death of Kiana's mother, the cloning of Kiana, the Herrscher awakenings, and why half of humanity was wiped out. Everything... was The Grand Overseer's fault."

"You're right Patrick. The reason why we've suffered and lost everything was because of that man." Said Kiana. "We'll think of a way to have our revenge on him later." I said. "What kind of words are those?" Asked Fu Hua. "It's like what Shigaraki said in the season two finale of "My Hero Academia". I'm not trying to sound like a villain. I'm just saying that everything was Otto Apocalypse's fault and proving why we must kill him." I replied to Fu Hua. 

"Let's go. Sirin's ego may be sealed for now... but who knows... SHE may appear again. We have a long way ahead of us. There are plenty of things to do." Said Fu Hua. "And if she does appear again. Drago and I will make sure to put her down once again. Right?" "Right." "Where to now?" "I don't know." Said Fu Hua. "There is one place we should go." Said Drago. "And where? Let's hear it." I asked. "To the Dragon's temple in Japan where you will find the Herrscher of the Dragon's Divine Keys."

The 3 of us walked off into the sunrise out of ARC City. We now had a future awaiting us. Kiana can finally control her Herrscher powers just like me when I learned how to control Drago's powers. Now we go on and save the world.

To Be Continued...