Chapter - Gangsa Entry Num.5

" Family over everything " I dapped my cousin as he threw the last bag into his truck with a re up. He had gotten hit so me and Kilo put our shit together and we both rolled-up to help him out so he wouldn't be lost and down and out.

" You know this, thanks blood " He spoke slamming the trunk close. " Now where the fuck is Kilo ass? "

" Went to fall into some pussy " I shake my head. I have never the type to dismiss my work and what needs to be done just for a bitch and to fuck real quick. Shit that wont be the last chance I get to stick my dixk in something tight.

" Fool ass " I nod.

" Im bout to break though.  I got moves to make, kinfolk " I tell him.

" Already. Thanks again. I really appreciate the shit " He dapped me and pulled me into a hug.

" Fa'sho "

" Ima pay you back and hit cho line. Tell Kilo the same "

" bet " We said our byes before getting into different cars and both going on about businesses. I had to make sure I had things tied up and okay before I took this business trip out of town and copped some stuff with big bro. I didn't want to leave lose ends and shit here then come back and have to deal with alot of unnecessary bullshit I could have avoided.

                     After bending a few corners and making a few moves. Notifying my people what was up and what would be happening I headed home to my spot. The next morning I had to be to out.

**

" Have a nice flight " She smiled at us and i nod stepping past her behind my brother to our seats.

" Im ready for this damn flight to be over and us be there. I need to get to the money as soon as possible.  " He tells me putting his bag above our seats and taking mines doing the same. I nod taking a seat after him.

" I feel you "

" You straight? " He looked at me.

" Always " I nod my head

" If shit fucking with you. Or anybody for that matter, luh nigga better let me know " He tells me.

" Im straight " I laughed. Nigga trying to get into his big brother mode fareal. " Im just ready to get this money "

Our flight wasn't too long. This nigga was high so he slept most of the time. I was just up thinking and keeping a eye out. I hate flying. There's alot of damn ways I can die but I dont want a plane falling out the sky to be one. Mafuckahs talking about flying is the safest way, bitch why these hoes always falling and killing everybody on board then? The safest way is going in my bullet proof Bentley. Cause im in control of my own life.

" Wake up " I tell him.

" Man that lean aint no joke "He rubbed his eyes.

" We could have fucking driven. I dont see why the fuck we flew a couple hours " I grabbed my bags.

" I like flying, nigga " Kilo said with a laugh.

" I dont " We got off and headed through the airport where a car was already waiting for us. I didn't say much as my brother and the nigga talked.  I hadn't been to Dallas in a cool lil minutes, at least my ass had left my home. The drivee took us to a hotel and we got two rooms.

" Our meeting is tomorrow afternoon so we can do some other shit tonight. "

" What you trying to get into? " I asked as both of our heads turned to watch the housekeeper with the fat ass go by pushing the cart.