Gangsta Entry Num.3

It's been a few weeks since I been able to make another entry and update. But I found some spare time in between work right now and came back to hit yall with Entry 3.

          I think i learn something new every day. It's constantly the same bad shit I see but I get a new lesson out of it too now. Im open minded as fuck. I will hear you say alot of shit, I will listen and consider the stuff before you get a reply or response from me. Im not your average nigga. And I dont want to be. The next most important rule is - KEEP ONE EYE OPEN. You can't fully trust everybody, And you ain't ever safe. If you got a spot in the game, You have enemies. And in the game they dont give a fuck if your at yo mamas funeral they will try to kill your ass.
            I keep my glock every where I go, I keep my eyes open and myself alert. Its a bible and a .45 next to my pillow. Cause I never know when they are bout to hit me. I guess The streets taught me every thing I know too but I can't just blame them for the nigga I am. I made the choices I made, i became who I am because I wanted to. Certain situations make you look back on shit and think. I dont hate the person I am, You ain't gon find a nigga like me. They don't do what I do but I know I could be a better nigga. I did alot of shit to live this lifestyle and be where I am...

          Was it worth it? Sometimes I don't even know. I killed, beat, sold drugs, and robbed niggas to be here. I was living in a shelter with my mama and brother at one point. I wore shoes from John 3:16 church. walkin to school 16 blocks. Now I got six Cars, 4 houses, and I do what the fuck I want and buy what the fuck I want. You will hard see me in the same pair of clothes.            
            Everything comes with a price. Nothing in this world is free. what you got to do to get where you want, thats the big problem, And the question is - IS IT WORTH IT??

I can speak for myself. I aint never going back to them foodstamp , section 8 days. You wont catch me. I busted my ass to be where I am. Im glad I did so too.

Signing out for the night ,
             - Ant.

10:17 pm.

****

I closed the laptop with a sigh. I be feelng like a bitch with these entrys now. Its weird to me, But somebody got to say the shit. If I don't who will.

" Hello " I answered the phone.

" Meet me at the club, I got a free night " Kilo says into the phone and I could hear his boys behind him talking.

" Platinum? "

" You already know, kid " He replied. I nod my head like he could see me.

" Ight , fam " I told him. " Im on my way " He replied with a ' bet ' and we disconnected the call as I rose up from my spot on the couch. I headed up the stars and down the hall into my closet room looking for something to wear. White sounded good as fuck right now. I flicked through the racks intil I found the white Versace pants, A white Gucci Tee tall tee and a gucci belt and Versace drawls. I got my all white Forces and socks and headed to take a shower. I got init for a good 20 mintes and cleaned up before stepping out and throwing the fit together. I let my hair down and added a few chains and a rolley. Picked out a good pair of Ray bans and checked myself in the mirror.

" Ill nigga alert, ill nigga alert " I laughed at myself putting on some cologne. When I done and looking good I grabbed my wallet and some bands and headed out the door getting in the cocaine white Bentley.