nosey

Sal makes his way into (Y/n)'s room slowly. Akira and Kit were in the other room, they knew he was there to get something for (Y/n). While (Y/n)'s mother Hana had left, she had still been uneasy about moving back into their apartment. She was just kind of chilling out in Larry's room, she sometimes spent a few nights with Ash but that was about it.
Anyways, she had asked Sal to go grab her one of her sweatshirts, the big purple one that was hanging in her closet. (Y/n) had felt bad about asking him to do it, but she was busy taking care of Larry. The idiot went out and ran in the snow in nothing but his underwear so he was sick. (Y/n) being the good mom friend she was, was taking care of Larry while Lisa worked around the apartments. Sal had no real problem going to get her sweatshirt, if she hadn't asked him to do it when she did he would have gone up and gotten it for her anyways. It was cold down in Larry's apartment, they were in the basement, something that (Y/n) must have forgotten. Larry was already sick, Sal didn't want her to get sick too.

Opening the door to her closet, Sal looks through the various hoodies and sweatshirts, sometimes coming across those threaded sweaters that she liked to wear so much. He knew the purple one she was talking about. It was the biggest sweatshirt she had, one that was way too big for her. It had no pockets and no hood. He'd seen her wear it a few times, she didn't wear it as much because Larry was a smartass and told her it made her look a lot like Travis. She looked cute in it though, Sal liked it. Since it was so big, she often had to roll up the sleeves because her hands would be covered by the sweatshirt. She said she thought she looked like a baby in it, but Sal just thought she looked adorable.
Finally finding the sweatshirt, Sal pulls it off of the hanger. Looking over his shoulder he sees Tonk sleeping on one of (Y/n)'s pillows. The black feline wasn't being neglected, but it sometimes seemed that way. (Y/n) didn't just leave him alone, Tonk was like her baby. She came over all of the time to take care of him and made sure that he was okay. She was a total cat mom and it was the cutest thing ever. Tonk was sad that she was around as much anymore and even (Y/n) knew that. She knew that her baby wanted her there, that was why she was trying so hard to get over what had happened with her mother.  Patting Toni on the head softly and handing him a spare cat treat that Sal had in his pocket, Sal went to leave (Y/n)'s room. As he was leaving, something caught his eye.

(Y/n) was usually a very organized person, which was why the little piece of paper on her dresser confused Sal. As embarrassing as it was, he memorized her schedule and her habits, one of those habits being that she never just left paper on her dresser. She thought it looked messy and she had a bit of OCD, at least according to Larry she did. The piece of paper itself wasn't what caught Sal's attention, it was what he saw on the front of the paper.
It was a piece of light purple paper, and it was folded, obviously it held some kind of message inside of it. (Y/n)'s name could be seen on the front of it in a nice cursive writing. Hearts were circled around the letters of her name and Sal felt his insides curl and twitch at the sight. He didn't like it, not at all.

Folding her sweatshirt up, Sal placed it on her bed slowly before picking up the small piece of violet paper. Fingers shake slightly as he opens the paper up, his azure eyes widening as he reads over the message.
It was none other than a love confession. He had the urge to tear the letter apart, but he made an effort to look for the name of the person who sent (Y/n) the little note. At the end of the paper there was a name in black ink, one that made Sal's stomach drop.

Ashley Campbell