Feeling nothing

16th November 2014

It's almost been a week since it's ended and...I feel nothing. I don't particularly feel happy, sad, angry, frustrated etc I just feel...I don't know...not bothered. I guess it's because of how it ended, I gave you an ultimatum and you chose, that's all there is to it. No reason for me to be angry or upset the relationship didn't end with the questions "Why?" or "What if?" in my head I know everything I needed to know. The whole reason it went downhill was because of you, if you can't live up to that then that's all there is to it, no reason for me to cry at all if anyone should be crying it should be you. Hell I didn't even feel anything when we broke up I just simply said "ok" and went about my business and I truly did feel that way...I truly felt nothing. But I'm glad I'm not turning into those crazy hysterical girls who go through break-ups like they show on tv; I don't know if it's because I'm an affectionless psychopath or if it's because deep down I never felt anything for you in the first place but I'm truly happy that I don't feel anything towards the break up - I even deleted all your pictures not even 5 minutes after we ended it xD that made some of my friends laugh when I told them. Sure you come into my mind every now and then but at least now my head doesn't want to kill itself like it did when we were together and I'm thankful for that.