{18}

I zip my backpack up as I go over everything in my head. Presents for Tae's grandmas? check. Presents for everyone else? check. phone? check. charger? check. wallet? check. earbuds? check. 

"Y/N! Jin hyung is here!" I hear Jungkook yell from downstairs "Coming!" I yell back and look over everything once more. When I'm sure I have everything I need, I head downstairs and see Jin hyung with an unfamiliar girl beside him.

"Y/N this is Min-jee, Min-Jee this is Y/N" Jin oppa introduces us. I bow to her "Hey MinJee-ssi, I'm glad to finally meet you" I say and Minjee smiles warmly at me, bowing back a little "It's nice to finally meet you too Y/N, and please, just call me Minjee unnie" I nod.

"Well then, Jin oppa? Min-Jee unnie? Jimin? Jungkook? Y'all ready?" "Yes!!!" Jungkook excitedly jumps and Jin hyung shakes his head while smiling. tsk, tsk this kid.

Time Skip

We finally arrived in Daegu, I nudge Jungkook who's sitting beside me "Jungkookie, wake up you Lil bunny, we're here" I coo in his ear and gently remove my arm that he was clinging onto.

"Kookie~~" he opens his eyes slowly and he looks so cute, uWu, my heart will burst! he looks at me sheepishly "Sorry, I fell asleep" I shake my head "No problemo, come one we're here" he nods getting up.

"Now, Jimin. You know where they live, right?"I ask Jimin and he nods in response. We order an Uber and in less than 30 minutes, we're all at the doorsteps of Taehyung's house. I look at Jimin "I'm scared, what if he doesn't want us to visit?" I whisper and Jimin smiles at me.

"He'll love your gift, trust me" I nod at his words and ring the doorbell. "Coming~~" I hear Taehyung's voice and a smile finds its way to my lips. As soon as the door opens, I don't hesitate to jump into his arms.

His eyes go wide and he stumbles back a little, but then his arms snake around my waist and he nuzzles in the crook of my neck. "I missed you babygirl" "I missed you too Taebear" I hug him even tighter.

After a minute we pull away and all head inside. "I'm sorry we came without telling you, I just didn't want to celebrate Christmas without you. So I decided to celebrate here, with your grandma, I hope you don't feel like we're intruding" I say as soon as I sit down.

Taehyung comes out with some drinks on a tray "No, it's totally fine. Grandma is actually asleep right now, so I'll show you, you're room. And I'm very happy that you're here! this is the best Christmas present ever!" He smiles his boxy smile.

My stomach has this weird feeling, which strangely feels good. "Come on then, I'll show you your room, so you can get settled." He guides us through the house and he has 2 guest rooms, so Jin Oppa and Min-jee noona have their own room, Jimin and Jungkook have their own room. "Where is my room?" I pout and Taehyung smirks.

Now that everyone is in their own room, it's just the 2 of us "It's just you and me baby" he says licking his lips. He throws an arm over my shoulder and we go in an unfamiliar directing. "I forgot to show you my room- oh wait- our room" he winks and I blush, hitting his chest playfully.

"You can put your stuff there" he points to his closet "And you sleep there" he points to the bed "With me" he completes, pointing to himself proudly. I pinch his cheeks "Aigooo, You're so cute, baby. I missed your lovely smile, your beautiful lips, and your hearty laughter" I say and he immediately attaches his lips to mine.

I wrap my arms around his neck, melting into the kiss. How I've longed these lips for the past month, "Baby how are you feeling now? You just came from the hospital. You should be resting, not planning surprise visits" he scolds and I shyly smile "Anything for you Tae" I mumble and he pulls me into another hug.

"Wanna meet grandma?" he asks and I nod holding him tighter than before. "Tae?" "Yeah?" "I love you" "I love you too Y/N, more than you can imagine".

..............

It's winter break!! and my lazy ass decided to write~~ I hope y'all are enjoying the story so far, oh and follow me on Instagram (If you want too) @ tae_is_the_tea. Love you~~