🎅Christmas Special *Part One*🎅

Start from the beginning

"Hello, ladies. What brings you in today?" A worker said walking over to all of us, she had two others behind her. 

"Hello, we have a semi-formal Christmas party today. Would you be kind enough to help us?" Momo asked looking at the three ladies. 

"Of course, we will split you seven up and we will help you ladies out." So they did just that, I was grouped in with Mina. Our girls name was Jane. We got placed in a dressing room as she started bringing stuff back for us. We were in there for like 2 hours, the boys had to come and wait for us. 

"This is so much fun!" Mina squealed, she was waiting for me, she had already chose out her dress. By the sounds of it, they were waiting on me. 

"Ugh! I am not a dress person!" I exclaimed more to myself as I sunk to the floor.

"Kohana. I think I found the perfect one for you." I heard Jane say from the other side of the door. Mina opened the door and took the dress from her. Mina helped me put it on. I stared at the dress for a second. It was perfect. After confirming with the girls I was finally able to check out.  

           We all separated to go do more shopping for ourselves or last minute Christmas gifts

           We all separated to go do more shopping for ourselves or last minute Christmas gifts. Katsuki and I walked hand and hand, he kept me close so he didn't loose me in the sea of people. We went to different shops and chose out gifts for our families. Except Katsuki didn't really choose anything out, it was all left to me. Our last stop was a pet store, I looked through the pets, I was going to get Aizawa a kitten for Christmas, he's always wanted a cat, but we never got one. I looked through all the small kittens, when I found the perfect one, it was a black cat, with white on it, it had what looked like a mustache on it, he was just sitting in the corner quietly, his big yellow eyes watched me quietly, I walked around the corner and picked him up, he was purring and had his eyes closed as soon as I picked him up. 

"Babe." I heard Katsuki's voice call out, I turned my head and seen he had picked up another kitten, she was a white cat, big green eyes, she had black markings, she had two on top of her head that looked like a bow. 

"Awe." I say petting the small kitten that was in his arms. 

"Let's get both of them." He said. 

"I don't have enough for both of them..." I say to him quietly. 

"Who said you're buying them?" He said taking the black kitten out of my arms and walking to the counter. He already had everything we needed for them. After he bought them, it was time for us to meet up with the others to head back to the dorms, luckily we got everything we needed.

       We returned to the dorms, we snuck the kittens in and set them up in Katsuki's room, until we could give them to Aizawa. Then I was dragged to get ready for the dance, which was in two hours, but we have seven girls here to get ready. I was the last one to get ready for the dance, it took us about two hours for all of us to get ready. Mina was doing my hair, while Uraraka did my make up.