We made it

DEEP DARK AND DANGEROUS

CHAPTER 31

RYAN P.O.V

I would be turning sixteen in a few days and today we were heading back to California. But first Heather said that we were taking a road trip to Ohio and we would be getting on a plane there. I was more than excited.

“Hey Ry?” Heather said to me once we were nearly to Ohio.

“Yeah?” I asked back and she smiled at me.

“We aren’t getting on a plane. We are going to Cedar Point for your birthday.” She said smiling and I began freaking out.

“Are you serious?!” I shouted and I felt as if I could cry. My mother always promised to take me for a birthday and she said this year was the year she would take me but she passed and we never got to go. “Thank you so much!” I said hugging all of them. It was a great end to a great trip.

*FEW WEEKS LATER*

We were starting school up again and I wasn’t excited. Me and Jared only had two classes together and I hated waking up early.

“Let me take a picture!” Heather said as we stood side by side. We would be driving Jared’s new ferrari into school today. He would sometimes let me drive it but since I only have my permit he only let’s me drive down the driveway. She snapped a few pictures before kissing both of us and we headed out the front door.

“We are almost done.” Jared said holding my hand and smiling at me.

“Almost.”

*2 YEARS LATER*

I smiled as we walked out of school on our last day of high school ever.  Jared stopped walking and pulled me to him and kissed me.

“We did it.” But those words meant so much more than just making it out of high school. Our relationship made it. Heather and Liam’s relationship made it.They have been married for a few months now.

“I wouldn’t have been able to without you.” I answered smiling. He smiled and kissed me again.

“I love you Ryan Marie.” He said to me.

“I love you Jared Michael.” I answered him and hugged him. I couldn’t help the smile that was plastered on my face. I had made it. I survived. We met up with Heather, Liam and my father.

“Congrats!” Heather said to both of us wrapping us both in a hug.

“Thanks.” I said back to her. We took some pictures and my brother’s came walking up to me. I hadn’t seen them since I moved out. I ran and jumped into their arms.

“Congrats kid.” Alex said. His friends were all in tow.

“Thanks.” I said. His friends all hugged me.

“Should we all go out to dinner?” Heather said looking at this group of huge people. I nodded my head knowing that me and Jared would be able to pick where we go.

“Outback!” We both shouted and then laughed. We all got into different cars before we headed over to the Outback. I was finally done. Me and Jared had decided that we weren’t going to go to college. I was an intern at a magazine and they gave me a full time job. They said I would start in the fall so until then me and Jared were going to travel. We were leaving for England in a few days. Then we were heading over to Australia and then we were going to come home to spend time with family before we both began working. He somehow got a job designing skate clothes. He has met Rob Dyrdek a few times and has come up with idea’s together.