Its my life.

DEEP DARK AND DANGEROUS

RYAN P.O.V

CHAPTER 10

‘Babe.’ Jared said as I answered the phone. We were both going back to school tomorrow and neither one of us were looking forward to it. 

‘Yes?’ It was still pretty early and I had no idea why he was calling me.

‘What are you doing today?’ He asked.

‘I was suppose to go to my dads.’ I said running my eyes with the hand that I had left. 

‘Darn.’ He said and I heard him yawn.

‘Why? Did you want to do something today?’ I asked.

‘Yeah. I just wanted you to come over and play video games and eat food and cuddle and stuff.’ He said.

‘Well you could come to my dads. He will probably just play video games anyway.’ I said yawning. I walked to my mirror and wiped the let over make up off my face with make up wash. I applied the acne medication my aunt had bought for me. It burned my skin and it was burning so bad I felt like I was going to scream.

‘Really? I figured he would hate me.’ He said.

‘He doesn’t even know about you.’ I said. He never said anything. I was beginning to think he hung up. ‘Hello?’ I said.

‘I’m here.’ He sighed out. ‘You never told him about me?’ He asked.

‘This is the first time I’m going to see him since the divorce.’ I said. ‘Just come over.’ I said. ‘I’ll text him and ask.’ I said.

‘Okay. See you.’ He said. 

‘See you.’ I said and hung up. I quickly put my make up on and did my hair. I decided I would put it up into a pony tail. I didn’t even bother getting dressed yet. My dad wouldn’t be here for about another two hours. 

‘Climb up the side of the house.’ I texted to Jared. My mom had this thing right next to my window and anyone could clearly climb up and down it. He didn’t respond. Probably because he was driving. I waited a few more minutes. I was wondering what was taking him so long. I decided to pick out what I was going to wear. 

“BOO!” Jared yelled. I jumped and then screamed. I also may have peed my pants.

“You asshole!” I yelled. I could hear foot steps running to my room.

“What happened?” My brother came flying into the bedroom.

“Jared scared me.” I said. “Now I need to go change my pants.” I said. I then had to go find underwear and shorts. 

“Did you ask your dad?” He asked.

“Shit. I forgot.” I quickly grabbed my phone and texted him. 

‘I guess.’ He responded.

“He said yes.” I went into the bathroom and washed myself and put the new clothes on. I put on short shorts and a shirt that didn’t cover my stomach. “He’s gonna hate this.” I said. Jared wrapped his arms around me.

“Yeah, but I love it.”  He said smirking and kissing me. I hit his chest when he let my lips go.

“You’re so naughty.” I said.

“Yeah. But you love it.” I rolled my eyes.

“My dad is going to kill you.” I said and he just shrugged.

“Why? Because I have piercings and tattoos?” He questioned me.

“Yes.” I answered him. “Because I’m the good girl. The virgin good girl.” I said. He just stood there. He eventually sat on the bed.