Abhi: You know what is good for you. But you don't know what my choice is.

Prem: If you marry Ayesha, she will change you. She will change your careless attitude. Still, now you don't have a job for yourself.

Abhi: I have already got a job for myself, papa. I didn't tell you about it.

Prem became shocked, whereas Sarla became happy hearing him.

Abhi: I have changed a lot, papa. You have never let us decide anything. You have chosen only the best for us. This time also you have chosen the best life partner only for me, but this is life. My life. I want my life to be with the person whom I love. I hope you would understand.

Abhi said and went from there with tears, whereas Prem became dumbstruck, hearing his confession.

Prem: Abhi became more responsible na.

Sarla smiled, hearing him.

Prem: Did I made any mistake?

Sarla: You could have considered his wish before taking this decision.

Prem: I made a mistake. But now I can't stop this marriage.

Prem said with guiltiness in his face.

Abhi entered into his room and saw Raj, who saw him with a question mark face. Abhi's sad reaction slowly changed into a smile, whereas Raj took a relief breath.

Abhi: Papa is totally flat after hearing my confession.

Abhi said jumping in happiness.

Raj: It's indeed good news.

Both smiled and did hi-fi.

Abhi: If Ayesha is ok, then we could execute our plan.

Ayesha: I'm ok with it.

They both turned and saw Ayesha, standing near the door. They both were looking at her with utter shock, whereas she was standing there hesitatingly.

Abhi: Really...

Ayesha: When you said to me for the first time, I felt like I have been cheated. That's why I was not able to take a proper decision. After that, Raj only explained everything.

Abhi: Oh

Abhi said, looking at Raj with a teasing smile, whereas Raj gestured him to be silent.

Ayesha: Come, let's go to Prem uncle and stop this marriage.

Ayesha was about to go, but Abhi pulled her and locked the room.

Abhi: Have you gone nuts duffer?

Ayesha: Hai dumbo. What's your problem?

Abhi: We should have done it one week before, not before the day of marriage. It would bring my father's reputation to stake.

Ayesha: Ya, you are right. But what can we do now?

Abhi explained his plan, whereas Ayesha starts to beat him.

Ayesha: Do you think it is fun?

Abhi: Please duffer. You can only help me. Please...

Raj: Let's try it Ayesha.

Raj said with an assuring look, whereas Ayesha accepts Abhi's plan.

Abhi went to Pragya's room and saw her sitting with a pale face. Abhi sat and back hugged her, resting his chin on her shoulder, whereas Pragya came out of her thoughts, feeling him.

Abhi: Problem solved.

Pragya: Really

Abhi nodded, whereas Pragya became happy, hearing it.

Pragya: D...did yo...you go...got un...uncle's permission?

Abhi: I didn't say about our love, but I said to him that I'm not happy with this marriage.

Pragya: Wh...what d...did he sa...said?

Abhi: He didn't say anything. But his expression showed me his answer. So, let's execute our plan.

Pragya: Wh...what plan?

Abhi: You will know it tomorrow.

Pragya: T...then do...do not sa...say me th...that I h...have spo...spoiled yo...your pl...plan.

Abhi chuckled at her.

Abhi: You know something. You look so cute when you become angry. I will be always there with you.

Abhi said whereas Pragya hugged him happily. Abhi kissed her head, lovingly.

 Abhi kissed her head, lovingly

To Be Continued...

PRECAP

Aaliya: Bhai, Pragya is missing...

Abhi: What? Did you check everywhere?

Aaliya: Yes, but she is not here.

Abhi: Fuggy, where are you?

Raj sits in the place of Abhi and marries Ayesha.

I hope you like this chapter.

Please, read it, vote me by clicking the star button and leave your comment below.

Thank You

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

BYE

👋👋👋👋👋