DREAM BECAME A TRAGEDY

Thank you for all the people who read my story, voted me and wrote your comments and sorry for late update. A small request to all the readers, pls vote me. For me votes are not crossing 40. Pls press the star button and vote me. Thank you for all my followers.

Let me start the chapter.

It was 1'o clock at night. Abhi and Raj were sleeping in bed were as Purab was sleeping in the floor. Abhi was rolling in the bed without sleep. Both the Raj and Purab were sleeping peacefully. When Abhi turned, he saw Pragya beside him. His eyes popped out when he saw his lady love sleeping beside him.

 His eyes popped out when he saw his lady love sleeping beside him

He was flying in happiness. His lips curved a smile when he saw her sleeping peacefully beside him. His eyes started to admire her.

Abhi's pov: OMG, is i'm dreaming or it is real. How much beautiful she is na. Mesmerizing eyes behind specs. Wait a minute, why she is wearing specs while sleeping also?(author's pov:🤦🤦🤦🤦) Her nose tips are very cute. And last but not the least, her petal lips. Those are calling me for a kiss. Those lips which are like candies for me. I just want to taste it. Wait, but how can I kiss her? I didn't even propose her. Then how? No Abhi no, you should not do such stupid stunts. Already the pain of her slap didn't vanish from my cheeks. I'm not ready to get another slap.By the wayWho are you beauty.?Wait....... fuggy. Your new name is fuggy because whenever you become angry na, your face is looking like a balloon. You know I just wanted to pinch your cheeks.

Pragya opens her eyes and sees Abhi with a smile. Abhi saw her in astonishment.

Pragya: Hi darling.

Abhi: 😲😲😲😲😲

Pragya: What happened baby? Why are you looking at me as if I'm a ghost?

Abhi: No, how did you come here?

Pragya: Why, I should not come here....

Abhi: No no.. you can come here at any time. This is your bhai's house na.

Pragya: When Purab became my bhai? Ok, for you anything.

Abhi: I didn't expect you will be this much fast.

Pragya: This is very slow, do you expect me to romance after becoming grandparents.

Abhi: Without romancing how can we become grandparents darling.

Pragya blushes hearing Abhi's words. Abhi touches Pragya's cheeks sensually. Pragya gets nervous because of Abhi's closeness.

Abhi: You are doing something in me darling.

Pragya: You to..

Abhi: Darling, can I ask you something?

Pragya with shiver: Yes.

Abhi: Can I kiss you?

Pragya blushes and says: hum.

Purab mummer in sleep: Who has switched on the TV. Wait let me see.