I THINK I LOVE HER

Thank you for all the people who read my story, voted it and left your comments. Thank you for all my followers. I have started a new story "FINDING DESTINY". 

How it would be if a reincarnation takes place instead of 7 years leap in kkb(before born of Kiara)?Will they meet each other?

Pls read it, vote me and leave your comments.

Let me continue the chapter

Abhi gets fresh up and comes out of the washroom. His phone starts to ring.

Abhi: Good morning mathaji

Sarala: Dai, where are you idiot?

Abhi: Why are you this much hot mathaji?

Sarla:😬😬😬😬😬

Abhi: Mathlab, why are you this much tensed and angry?

Sarla: Because of you and your father. Your father is eating my brain asking about your interview. Did you get selected or not?

Abhi mummers: For that first I have to attain it.

Sarla: What are you mumering?

Abhi: Nothing....mathaji, stop asking questions like your pathidev. I will explain everything after coming to home.

Sarla: Teka, come fast.

Abhi: Bye mathaji...

Abhi comes out and sees Purab mixing Aata. A naughty smile came in Abhi's lips.

Abhi: Purab, Aaliya came...

Purab immediately wipes his face with his hands which is filled with aata. Purab's face was filled with aata. Abhi and Raj started to laugh seeing Purab's face.

Purab: What is this idiot?

Abhi: Just for fun yar.

Purab: 😤😤😤😤😤

Again the trio started to fight. After getting tired the trio sat in floor. Abhi opens in mind to his friends.

Abhi: Guys, I think....

Purab and Raj in corus: You think.....

Abhi: Guys, I think....

Purab and Raj in corus: You think.....

Abhi: I'm in love ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Purab and Raj in corus without reaction: Oh......

Abhi:  I'm in love dudes...

Raj : We know that and we know with whom you are in love.

Abhi: How do you both know about my fuggy

Purab and Raj in corus: Fuggy!!!!!

Abhi: Han, meri fuggy... Her new name

Purab and Raj in corus: Ohhhhh.....