"...a dream"

Midoriya's POV

Kacchan is suddenly giving me a strange look for about a minute now.. its like hes staring at his pray like a big lion or tiger.. thats scary..
i back away from him for a moment just to make sure im in a safer place he does tend to hit me out of no where-- a pair of strong arms wrap around me and my feet are taken off the ground. Whats going on?!

"Kacchan!? h-hey h-hold on a second!" he tosses me over his shoulder and holds me there like im a little baby- "Kacchan what are you??- youre wounded you can't!-"

"Shut up. I'm not a pussy like you. I can handle this." he walks out of the bathroom with me over his shoulder. This is so embarrassing! I've never been held like this by anyone before! Especially not with my- bottom showing like this! And not to a guy- KACCHAN?!?! A A A A H H HHH!!! THIS HAS TO BE A DREAM

He throws me on the bed again and I stare up at him not understanding until he starts to put on his normal clothes. Huh? He pulls out his phone.
"Yeah. I need the place ready and clean clothes prepared too. I'm coming over with a ...." he stares at me for a little bit " .. an old friend. So you better treat him right, get that shit brain?"
He hungs up the phone.
..friend?
My cheeks warm up again. "Friend"? .. he considers me a friend? This word makes me happy on the insid--
"We are not friends, Deku. I just said that so they will allow you to get into my house." He continues to get dressed.
"O-oh..."
Ofcourse... I feel so bad now. We used to be close as kids ..why aren't we friends anymore?
A shirt is thrown at my face-
"Put this on and grab a hoodie or something to hide your identity. I don't want people seeing you come over at my place. The mass media will flip If they see I bring in my place quirkless brats."

And so we both got dressed. Him with my big beanie on to hide his hair, and me with baggy clothes,hooded and sunglasses ... I look so stupid but I understand his reasons.. I would do anything for his safety.

While we headed to the street to wait for the car to pick us up he tapped my arm.
"Oi. Don't fuck this up. I'm not giving you another chance so you'd better do everything I tell you." He gives me one of his serious faces. Is it wrong to think that those looks of his arent as scary as they used to be..?

I nod. "Mhm! I understand! You're the number 1 hero now. Everyone has their eyes on you."

" ..I didn't mean that,Deku." He looks away from me again mumbling curse words to himself.
"Huh?.. did I say something wrong again?" I didn't finish right my sentence that the big car arrived and we got inside of it. He whispered to me to not say a word starting from now until he tells me to do so.
So I kept my mouth shut. Only observing how the small houses where I live are transforming into really big ones. We are entering the part of city where top heroes live. This is truly amazing.. nobody gets here without a pass or by being friends with the heroes or family related! I don't understand why he's taking me with him. Maybe it's because of his wounds. I should have taken him to the hospital but everyone would be talking about how a quirkless guy saved the number one hero. I don't want anyone to think he's weak I wish I cou--
"DEKU!!!"
AH!!- I stare up at him and he has the open door. We arrived. .. I started to overthink again... I sigh and get out of the car. Is overthinking a quirk?? Maybe my quirk is being overly annoying with my words...

He grabs my arm and pulls me inside of his place. We take the elevator. Theres a lot of security here.. when we arrive inside of his proper house and not his hero life place he locks the door and stares at me.
"You can talk now." He walks pass me and throws off all the clothes he had on remaining only in his UNDERWEAR--- H-HOLD ON A MINUTE!! UNDERWEAR????
"K-kacchan?!" I hide under the hoodie to not look at him like that....d-did I just see his....butt..?
"oi. Stop acting gay. We are both guys it's not a big deal dumbass." He pulls the hoodie off of me. He's annoyed.
"O-oh.. I'm sorry!"
He walks pass me again and grabs the clothes that were on the sofa and puts them on.
"I'm going to get this wound healed faster by a doctor. You stay here and ....clean yourself. I dont like germs in my house. ESPECIALLY. Deku germs. " he huffs at me and then he leaves me all alone..

....
I feel like all of this is just a dream..
But I have to do everything he tells me to do..right?
I promise that I will. Whatever it is I will do it!

---------------------
Sorry for not posting oofffff Haha at least this episode is not that short???? I hope??