"He is amazing.."

A/N:The art of this chapter is by me and idk why its flipped--
Yes im an artist (blaziepanda) but i love fanfics too so ya :>
(My english will tend to be bad ok sorry)

Midoriya's POV:

I'm heading home from school after the most hurtful and embarassing abuse Kacchan ever did to me. Him and his friends attacking me for wanting to joim the most amazing school of heros so I can become on of them and help as many people as I can too!Not just them! .. Not just Kacchan..
He will be an amazing hero.. I-I know it!
I know it because he is always so strong and the best at everything in school. Outside the school too.. I've seen him try and act like a hero on the streets,he is inspiring me and making me more determined to do what i want to do in my future: To be a hero.. a cool one. Like All Might. And Kacchan.
But. At the same time he is making me feel so sad after things he does like this time today..

"You'll never be a hero! Just quit,damn nerd!!"

"If you ever think about applying on that school again I'll kill you!"

It hurts. So much and besides that he burnt my notebook about heros too.
But.. He is still kind of right. I can not be a hero without a quirk,can i?..

I sigh and walk more under a bridge and suddenly feel myself being attacked and pinned down on the ground by a large monster who's intentions i guess are that they want to kill me. As i struggle to get out of the strong grip i feel the air from my lungs run out faster and faster. In the last minute,my vision getting blurry and hard to keep myself in a stable state, a loud explosion is thrown in the villain who drops me down and i gasp for air choking and coughing out the slime out of my mouth and throat,crying uncontrollable.

"STUPID NERD! DEKU, RUN AWAY!!"

I cant move properly but i force myself to get up and stare up seeing Kacchan fighting as much as he can against the villain,yelling at me to run away.
Run away?..
Why?
I'm still feeling horribly dizzy and about to pass out any second but Kacchan rushes without me noticing,grabbing me and starts running away,the last thing i saw was All Might fighting against the villain by himself as Kacchan was running away with me over his shoulder.

Kacchan..
...
He is amazing..
----------------------------------------------
So there you go!
First part of the story and prolog i guess :")
Sorry again for any english mistakes