"Damn nerd."

Katsuki's POV:

I was about to attack the villain with one of the best blows i've got when suddenly i hear that annoying voice again calling me "Kacchan". Only one person called me that i  my entire life and that was..

"..Deku?!!"

With my attention being captured by deku who was yelling out my name, the villain takes it as an oportunity and punches me right in my stomach making my vomitting reflex to kick in soon after,i fall on the ground the villain not even sparing me a second to let me regain back some strength,hiting me numerous times until throwing me back 10 feet as the final attack,the headache getting stronger and stronger and i feel like im about to have my head explode.

"Kacchan!!"

Again.
That..
Damn nerd.

I look into the direction the idiot was in as he rushes over towards me,my vision becoming bad from the headaches and all the hits i got, that fucking shit of a villain is strong.. i need to kill him!-- What?!

"Kacchan!" ,the nerd kneels down and tries picking me up but i push him away barely standing on my own feet.

"WHERE IS THAT BASTARD?! WHERE ARE YOU YOU COWARD!?!" ,after months of being calm this guy managed to make me lose it again! I'll KILL HIM!- uRK!- I fall back on the ground holding my head the headache getting worse coughing from all the smoke. Where the Hell did this headache even come from?!

"It's the smoke! Kacchan,the smoke makes you have headaches!"

Shut up you damn nerd!- He grabs me by my arm but i spot the villain through the smoke again. "I GOT YOU!" I was about to jump onto the bastard but the nerd pulls me back and saves me from another blow from the villain that was special for me.. did he just saved me?
Did.
That damn nerd.
Dare. To save ME?!

I'LL KILL HIM!!!

-----------------------------------
Looks like Bakugou still doesn't like Deku that much :">