"Oh nothing much," I wave my hand dismissively. "Actually..." I trail off getting a sudden idea on what I could give him as a present, "what if I told you I was your secret Santa and I had the perfect present for you!"

Andre looked surprised. "Well what is it?" He asked.

"I'm gonna hire someone to take care of your grandma til Christmas you can have some peace and quiet and maybe have some time to hang out with jade," I say giving him a nudge.

"Well that WOULD be the perfect present tori but you know my grandma, she don't trust no one, the woman's crazy!"

"She WOULD trust your cousin wouldn't she?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.

"Well... yeah I suppose she would but... anyone in my family who knows grandma don't wanna take care of her," he replies.

"Everyone has their price Andre, I'll figure something out," I promise then run off to go call Andre's cousin.

After a half hour of talking I FINALLY got her to agree but it was gonna cost me a handful of money and a free performance the next time she needs one.

Now that that's settled I can finally relax. Friday came fast and I still hadn't received a secret Santa present yet, guess I'd have to wait a little longer.

Jade's POV
It was Christmas Eve. Vacation had been wonderful besides me and Beck had been fighting more than usual over the phone while he was in Canada and annoying Andre kept trying to hang out with me at every turn. The only way I got him to stop was after agreeing to go to the movies with him but I chose the movie, a horror, and he ended up crying in his seat from fear so that was fun.

Christmas was tomorrow which was the due date for secret Santa. I had my present for Vega but frankly I was terrified. It took me a long time to think of, but I finally got an idea and that said idea was sitting in the pocket of my skirt now as I brought myself to knock on the Vega household's door.

I thought I heard a faint yelling from upstairs and then heard something tumble down the stairs and have a very annoyed looking Vega with messy hair open the door.

I raise an eyebrow at the girl confused about what just happened. "We're all getting ready to go to sleep so Trina was yelling at me to get the door and when I tried to tell her to do it she started attacking me which ended in me tumbling down the stairs," she answers. "But what are you doing here?" She questions me now.

I take a step into the house and stand in the living room. "I'm your secret Santa," I answer.

"Oh god you're not here to kill me with the new scissors cat gave you are you?" She asks wide eyed with panic now.

"Calm down Vega I don't even have them."

"Liar."

"Fine search me then," I shrug and hold my arms out to be patted down.