Chapter 3. Play with fire

*Few Days later*

Spring's POV

I was sitting in the back room thinking 'Why the hell is it me...I have a monster living in me, I am feel hatred for what I did, and I am losing my friend...' I thought 'What did I do to have this happen to me?' I covered my face with my hands 'Heh...I should've have made you're friend suffer...' 'What!? Why...' 'That little mistake killed my son...' '...Mistake...' 'I should make him pay but you keep holding me back...You know what...I'm tired of you holding me back...' 'Wait stop...Don't do it!' 'Why shouldn't I...?' 'It's not his fault he killed you're son...' 'Yes it is' I got very frustrated "NO IT'S NOT IT'S YOU'RE FAULT THAT YOU MADE HIM LIKE THAT!" I realized I said that out loud then covered my mouth 'I'm still doing it!' 'STO-' He possessed me.

Goldie's POV

I heard a yell from the back room I didn't want to see what is was "YOU!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MY WHOLE LIFE!!!" I looked in the direction the voice came from and saw Spring with a axe but his eyes where purple. I laughed nervously "Umm...Are you ok...?" I said "Don't act like you don't know what you did" He said "What did I do?" I asked "You killed my son and now you'll PAY!!!" He said "Wait...WILLIAM!?" I said "It's me...I'll give you a minute to...RUN!!!" He yelled laughing I ran away.

Spring's POV

'It's all my fault all my fault all my fault all my fault all my fault all my fault...I'm so sorry Goldie...I failed you...' I was hugging my knees cradling myself 'Quit you're whining I'm finished anyways' Then he stopped possessing me. I looked at my hands "Is this...Blood?" I said to myself "It was you! You did it!" I looked back up and saw Freddy he had tears in his eyes "Did what?" I asked "Look for you're self!" He said as soon as he said that I knew it was bad. I saw Goldie on the floor covered in blood "W-wait what!?" I dropped on my knees picked up Goldie and hugged him "I'm so sorry..." I said tearing up. "WHY YOU PEOPLE STANDING HERE CALL 911!!!" Chica yelled