T W E N T Y - F O U R

En başından başla

"No thank you Serina but could I borrow Noah? Please" It sounded like Eli but at the same time it didn't.

She looked to me and I stared wide eyes at her, hoping she'd say no. She only offered me a soft smile and nodded at Kiĺlian. I glared at her now guilty face as I felt his warm breath on the back of my neck and his nose graze my ear.

"Come Noah.  I don't have all day" he mumbled and I turned around, slipping off the stool and past him I stopped and turned my head waiting for him to start walking.

He swiftly walked in front of me. His leather shoes clicking against the mahongy floor as we approached his office. We entered and he sat down whilst I stood a few feet away from his desk.

"Noah, come here" he motioned for me and I stepped around his desk till I was in front of him.

"Wh-what is it Ki-Killian?" I mumbled, looking anywhere but at his eyes.

"Eli needs to feed" was all he said and my eyes snapped to his, excited that I would see Eli.

"He isn't coming out" my heart dropped.

"B-but? He al-always do-does when h-he needs a fe-feed. Ki-kill-, um. Y-you never st-stopped him" I muttered.

"Well Noah. I'm not like your old Killian. I can control both Eli and Vixen, even though Vixen has no need to be out" he explained.

I felt my eyes water in frustration.

"B-but? Why di-did you le-let him out be-before?" I asked.

"Well I can't remember. I suppose because I wanted Eli to meet you. I trusted him to be safe with you" he told me.

"Bu-but, what ab-about now?" I asked.

"I want to cut all ties from you and Eli" my heart dropped to my stomach. I felt sick.

"Wh-what?" I asked, eyes watering as my heart felt as thought a thousand tiny needles were being pricked into it.

"I don't like to repeat myself, now come here. Eli has to feed" I shook my head.

He really isn't my Killian anymore.

"N-No!" I stammered out.

"Why? Do you want Eli to die?" He asked, cocking his head to one side as his hands came out and grabbed onto my hips roughly.

He pulled me into him and I gasped, hands pressed against his shirt as he trailed his nose along my neck.

"Well? Do you?" He asked and I shook my head defeated.

"Good boy, such a good boy you are Noah" I couldn't help the butterflies that swarmed my stomach at his words.

He kissed along my neck and I grabbed his shirt tightly hearing him chuckle as he pulled away. His hands moving to the back of my thighs as he pulled me onto him abruptly and I squeaked out.

"You know Noah. You smell so sweet and I will admit my body is certainly attracted to you" he told me before his sharp fangs sank into my jugular and I cried out.

My body heated up. The mark on my neck tingled with pleasure as he pulled me further into him. He dug his fangs deeper and I whined as he pulled away and nipped at my neck, pulling away I seen the red swirling in his eyes.

They turned green and I watched his tongue come and swipe his bloodied lips. I looked away, going to get off when my collar was grabbed and his lips were on mine. His hand coming and gripping my throat as the other wrapped around the back of my thigh.

He released a growl as he stood up and slammed me down on his desk. I whimpered as he pulled away, trailing feverish kisses down my neck. I whined. My breath shallow as I arched my back slightly.

His hand squeezed my neck hard and I gasped, wriggling slightly against his hold. I was hard, of course. I always get aroused when he touches me. I felt him grip my shirt before he tore it. He trailed kisses down my chest, coming and nipping at my nipple.

Wait no.

I felt his hands on my jeans and I shook my head, pushing myself so I sat up. He looked at me, eyebrows furrowed. His cheeks red slightly.

"What?" He said confused.

"W-We need to st-stop" I told him.

He shook his head and pulled me into him, dipping his head to my neck as he kissed my cheek.

"Come on Noah. A quick fuck isn't gonna do no harm. I need to let off some steam" he mumbled and I pulled away abruptly and  I slapped him.

He looked at me shocked as I felt tears crowed my eyes. I glared at him.

"You pig! I-I!" I couldn't form a sentence.

"What? It's only fucking, don't mean nothing" he said.

"Have you lost all brain cells! I-, it's not just 'fucking' Killian. I don't want my first time with my mate to mean nothing. I know you don't fucking remember me b-but I thought you would have even an o-ounce of re-respect for me!" I took a deep breath as his eyes widened.

"Y-You'ee a virgin?" He stuttered and I slapped him again.

"Yeah! Is that really all you care about? I fucking am cause guess what?! I waited for my mate, for you! But why sh-should i try anymore!? You really aren't my mate anymore Killian!" I snapped a i pushed him and slid off the desk. I turned to him as I now stood by the door to see him holding his cheek.

"Fuck you Killian Knight, don't talk to me, don't fucking look at me! I hate you s-so much" I growled and slammed the door behind me.

I quickly made my way to a guest bedroom, far away from his and closed the door, falling against it I slid down as i felt my face, crying seems to be all I do now.

He really has given up. I know he doesn't remember me but Malik said he would, and those memories I shared with him, do they not mean anything? Eli told me he felt the pull, why is he ignoring it? I know I'm not the prettiest or what he might want but he's stuck with me..

Maybe I should just give up too.