Ch. 7

(If You Would Want To Help Influence Future Chapters Please Read The A/N At The End :D)

...

     The original world was brought back as the other one faded out. Most looked around confused. The room stayed silent as Arthur slowly closed the journal.
     Their was a knock at the door. Matthew went and opened the door. A girl stood there. Her long brown hair was straightened Out. She wore extremely formal clothing and glasses.
"Hello?" She said, "I'm here for a missing bag." She tweeked her glasses.
     Matthew led her to Alfred's bag. She grabbed it before walking over to Arthur, her right hand held out for the hand written book. He gave it to her, slowly. She gave him a weird look before putting it in the bag.
She turned to Matthew, "Thank You U..." She shut her mouth before starting to head out the door she came in.
"Who are you?" Arthur turned to ask.
      She went silent, standing still. She moved her head to look at him. The look she gave could piece any soul, any piece of flesh.
"No one you need to know about you fucking dirtbag." She said whipping her head around quickly, heading out the door.
"Bye?.. Then?"
"She seems nice!!" Feli said with a smile on his face, looking at Ludwig.

---
Word Count- 202
Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I've been busy.
If you have any suggestions for the next chapters please comment them, I would love to hear them and they may give me new ideas or change my mind on what will happen in the story.
-CatOnAComputer