Ch. 3

Matthew got a message from Alfred. It said 'Hey Can You Grab The Other 4 And Come over After..' 'Also Bring Me My Bag. Make Sure No One Looks Through The Hero's Stuff!'
"Vee need to put everything everything back and finished zee meeting." Ludwig said.
"Just One More!!" Francis whined.
"No!" Matthew and Ludwig said angrily, angry for diffrent reasons.
"Please!!" Francis, Feliciano, and a few other whined and pleaded.
Ludwig sighed, "Fine, but only one more zan vee put everything back and continue zee meeting!"

  The book flipped through a few pages it self. When it landed Arthur started to read the page that it had landed on.
"May 7, 1975. Well it's happened. We have a winner. In our universe it's us, but I fear that its not the same there." The ground started to shake at that moment. Matthew was yelling at him to stop reading, but he kept going.
"Im fine, both me and Russia signed a treaty with the Axis to live. France is controlled by Germany. England's last breath is coming too soon. Canada is going to sign a treaty soon if not he will be controlled by Italy. China is under Japan's control so the rest of Asia-" All of the countries that were spoke about slowly started to fade and go into the book.

~~~

Arthur rubbed his head. He saw his body was covered in scars and an outfit on that he didn't notice. He stood up and walked over to someone who looked like Ludwig and tapped his shoulder saying, "Bloody Hell, Ludwig where a-" The german pushed him too the ground, pointing a gun to Arthur's head.
"Don't talk to me prisoner. And its Luts." He huffed angrily. He pulled his gun to his side than walked away. Arthur felt a tap on the shoulder and turned his head a little to see a man who had a curl on the same side as Lovino.
"Lovi??.." He gulped, both confused and a bit frightened.
The other giggled, "No silly~! It's-a Flavio~," he thought for a few seconds before saying, "Oh! I'm-a giving you one last thing to do-a before you die! And don't say live or be left alone~!"
Arthur thought for a few seconds, "Can I see Alfred or Francis??"
"Who's-a Franc- Nevermind, but I don't know who they are. I can go find someone with one of those names though!" He smiled and skipped away. Arthur sat there contemplating everything in the conversations he had. There was a shattered piece of glass near him. He grabbed and and look at himself. He through it far away from him and yelled, "THAT TWAT IS NOT ME!!". In the shard he saw someone that had eyebrows like him but had strawberry blond hair, blue and pink eyes, and freckles. He looked around trying to see someone that he recognized. Alfred was in the distance, running to him.

"Hey, you need help out o-"
"BLOODY HELL ALFRED WH-" Alfred covered his mouth. He looked at him, Alfred had his head tilted down.
"Lower your voice. No one else can see me. Close your eyes and think out." Arthur did as he said, "Now they can't hear or see you. Only other countries that know us can see and hear us-"
"WHERE ARE WE??"
"mon amour, please lower your voice.." Francis came over to the two. Arthur was processing everything, "wait so did-"
"No. You were the only one put in a body, so you were the one reading it and since you are all here, you read it out loud." The rest came over.
Ollie passed out at that moment.
"How do we leave?" Arthur asked.
"We watch til the end..." Alfred forced a smile on.

Alfred started to walk away.
"And how does it end?" Arthur said angrily. Alfred gave an annoyed sigh and said, "you'll see" as he kept walking away.

----------------------------
Word Count- 658
Love you all, have a nice night! Bye!!
-CatOnAComputer