Bringing the object away, raising it above his head, this brought much more momentum into his swing downward. A loud crack bounced throughout the walls, Uraraka had to look away from such a traumatizing sight. He did this repetitively, until all of the corpse's teeth were destroyed.

Wiping the sweat from his cheek using his shoulder, Bakugou never knew how much work getting rid of a body was. But in the end, he all knew it was worth it. He then dropped the heavy object onto his floor, eyeing his body. "...Dismemberment is going to be a lot more harder.."

The following day..
[Two days left until your birthday.]

"Hey, [L/N]! Could you supersize these bags of chips for me?" Asked Kaminari, urging two bags of potato chips in front of you. Without a shred of hesitation, you nodded, placing both hands against the chips as a purple mist began to amend underneath your palms.

Kaminari's eyes started to twinkle, watching as the bags gradually shifted in size, getting bigger and bigger until it led to the point it made him feel uneasy. "Hey.. Uh... you can stop now..." He spoke, voice trembling slightly. "H.. Hello..??"

At this point, he had to look up to the oversized chips meeting with the ceiling of the roof of the dormitories. At first it's weight in his arms sustained, until it noticeably titled down, collapsing against him. "Ack-!!!" He cried, suffocated by his own suggestion.

"Not this big, idiot!!"

"I'm so sorry! I'll minimize them!!"

Watching in distraught, both Ojiro and Tokoyami felt beads of sweat roll down their head. The one with the inhumane tail took a sip from his mug, while the other sat at the table, leaning his elbow against the surface, unaware that they both conveniently thought in sync. 'Having a quirk such as that seems pretty interesting.'

"You made it too small!"

"S-Sorry! I'll try again!"

'But, also tiring.' The men continued, unable to break their gaze away from the scene ahead. Yaoyorozu on the other hand, proceeded to tie up her hair into her usual high ponytail, giggling briefly at the sight. "Amazing.. I think [L/N]'s quirk is very useful, more than mine at least." Her comment made another voice appear, though he was inflicting his disagreement upon the matter. "I don't think so, [L/N] can only minimize and maximize objects." Todoroki intervened.

"Tsuyu, did you see Uraraka around by any chance?" Asked Midoriya, approaching her as he double-folded his tie, which is also the reason why his looked so apart of the others. "I dunno, I could drop by her room if you want, ribbit." Although her generosity was widely appreciated, he shook his head. "No, thanks! I'll head off to class now."

He seemed so out of it for whatever reason that he even passed by you and Kaminari without so much as a glance or good morning. Instead of walking away from a now satisfied Kaminari, your pathway would have been blocked by none other than Katsuki Bakugou.

On sight of him, you suppressed your lips, turning your head away. "Good morning to you too, Katsuki. What is it?" The male stared at you hard, and then pointed toward the corridors. "Walk to school with me. You were with Deku last time."

Despite him proving a solid point, there were no turns. And so you sighed. "Hm, I was just about to go with Izuku instead, so why not let me stick to my choice?" Smirking slightly, you provoked him unknowingly. "Why are you acting like this?" He questioned lowly.

Of course, knowing this question would come from his mouth, you pushed your index finger against his chest a bit roughly. "You didn't even apologize about the things you've done to Ashido, how do you expect me to just walk along with you like everything's okay?"

Bakugou suddenly turned opposite from you. "I'll walk by myself, then." At least he accepted your refusal lightly, stern annoyance was kept underneath. He started to walk away, into the same direction as Midoriya, leaving you quite dumbfounded.

Iida and Todoroki walked up to you, easing in the enclosed distance. "Do you want to walk with us, instead? Those two seem off today." Iida inquired, one of his hands swinging at the air right before the other.

"Oh sure, thank you." You replied, warmingly smiling toward the duo.

Meanwhile; Bakugou's room.
>[6:32 PM]<

Uraraka struggled to remove the binds from her wrist, her wrists badly bruised and bloodied, as well as her ankles. 'I should've told Mister Aizawa when I had the chance, I'm such an idiot! I was just... so terrified of the consequences.. And now look at me..'

Her eyes lowered onto the floor, becoming filled with tears of regret. Slumping her head against the floor, she couldn't help but stare towards the clean, vacant spot Kirishima's body once laid. 'I'm going to end up like Kirishima soon..' Even thinking about her death made her deny reality, which is why she clamped her eyes shut, her body trembling much more vigorously than before.

'Everyone... I'm so sorry.. I'm so so sorry..' She tried to sustain herself but lacked mental balance, breaking down in sad, angry sobs. Her breathing would hitch and her eyes would widen however, at the sound of the door opening. The lights would snap on, her eyes immediately dialing as she focused on the figure entering the room.

He brought his bag down from over his shoulder, placing it beside the door upon his entry. Closing it behind him, he also removed his scarf from around his neck, sighing gruffly. "Stressful day as always.."

Uraraka greeted Bakugou with a mortified expression, shifting backwards as much as she could while he walked up to her holding a white plastic bag. He crouched down in front of her, tearing the tape overlapping her mouth. The girl panted heavily, watching as he rummaged through the bag with a strangely blank expression. Then, lifting up a cup of premium milk pudding, he peeled back the tab.

Watching in confusion, her stomach grumbled on cue, and yet she eyed him skeptically. "...Why haven't you killed me yet?.."

Bakugou scoffed. "Because,"

"Because what?" She'd quickly inquire, a slight hiss in her tone. The male took a scoop of the pudding with the spoon, and then laid the small cup down to grab onto her jaw forcefully, shoving the spoonful of pudding into her mouth.

"Because, you like Deku."

His words were very unexpected. Nearly choking on the treat, her eyes went wide, on the verge of saying something until he pushed another spoonful in her mouth. "I know what you're gonna ask. Don't read the lines wrong, I'm not doing this for you or your love story. I'm doing this for mine."

In just a few scoops, he finished feeding her, hoping that she was satisfied over something like that over a full-course meal; which she actually needed. Placing his hands on his knees to stand up, he smirked faintly, approaching his bed to sit down against. "Instead.." He started, earning Uraraka's glance yet again.

That smirk of his widened into a peculiar, maniac grin, pointing to the vulnerable figure leaned against his wall. Sensing every drop of malice, it was evident that he really did harbor certain intentions, pushing her to the edge of her seat in fright.

"I'll be using you as bait."

[Chapter END]