Part 2 Chapter 2

I opened the door as  Atlas soldiers unloaded a crate.

Jazz: "So I get a full body suit instead of my normal dress?" I ask as a female soldier smiles with a scroll.

Female AS: "Good morning Mr. Xiao Long, How is your arms and legs holding up?" She asked

Jazz: "So far good. They mimic my arms and movement speed. They also work with my body when I use my semblance."

Female AS: "Terrific!" She said typing on the scroll. "Now just sign here and we'll hand you your new armor suit." She handed over.

Jazz: "Here you go." I finished and gave it back. "Thank you, also can I get a dress suit similar to my old one?" I asked  while clasping my hands together as she chuckled.

Female AS: "I'll be sure to put in a request. Have a good day Mr. Xiao Long." She said as she walked away and the crate came forward.

Jazz: "You too! Cutie." I said under my breath.

Yang: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Jazz: "Shut up..." A slight blush came across my face as I opened the crate.

I looked at it behind the glass as a long black case was put off to the side

I looked at it behind the glass as a long black case was put off to the side. I grabbed the case as the soldiers wheeled in the suit into the living room. I sat on the couch and set the case down, I undid the clamps and opened it.

 I sat on the couch and set the case down, I undid the clamps and opened it

I unsheathed it and firmly grasped the handle. I stood making a couple of slow cutting motions then sheathed it and put it back into the long black case.

Dad: "So you like it?" He asked as I had smiled

Jazz: "Makes me seem like a robot but yes I like it." I said as I examined the suit behind me. I walk to it and remove the glass cover and pull out a paper book that was resting in the left hand of the armor. I flipped through it speed reading it. "Canopy." I said as the armor split open allowing me to enter. I toss the book onto the couch as I stepped into the armor.

Yang: "I see you're experimenting with the suit."

Jazz: "I have to or else all will be a waste."

Yang: "So dramatic." She face palmed while shaking her head.

I smiled the armor closes around me as I step out of the glass container. I move my arms around and legs as everything fits right.

Jazz & Yang: "Wanna spar?" We laugh and smile as we both head outside with Zwei following.

I pet his head as Yang grabs her her her Ember Celica and I grab the new Katana. We walk to different directions until we turned back and looked at each other.

Yang: "Your call Zwei!" She said getting pumped.

Zwei: "Bark!"

Yang dashed forward as I stood still. She threw a right hook as I lean left and back dodging the punch. Without unsheathing my sword I hit her in her stomach with the hilt. She tenses up before throwing a left hook which I lean back and twist kicking her side. She catches my leg before I could retract it and blasts me back. I flip back and land with three points of contact as my left hand stayed on my sheath.

She fires shots from her Ember Celica as I shadow step to the left dodging while unsheathing my sword dashing to her sliding under another shot closing the gap as I sliced across her stomach knocking out some of her aura. I turned still on the floor as she jumped into the air and activated her semblance as her hair bursted into flames. She lunges to the floor erupting waves of flames when she hit. I jumped into the air swinging for her back but she blocked it. I let go as she throws it away causing it to stick up out of the floor. I punched her across the face stopping her in time as I sent two more punches to her kidneys then a roundhouse throwing her across the floor. She got up and blasted towards me hitting me in the face knocking my aura into the yellow. I shrug and aim my fist at her chest as a twin barrels pop up cocking into place as they fired left then right. Yang jumped, dived, ducked, and juked out of fire so they couldn't bullets her. She closed the gap with a fiery uppercut with enough force to take down the giant Grimm that roamed the land. I couldn't dodge in time so I looked up and leaned back as the fist was meer centimeters from hitting me. I flip back and land on my feet close to her. I turned and sent a backwards kick into her chin. She took the kick and sent five explosive balls of fire in my direction. I stopped time and grabbing my katana, then cutting all of the balls and appearing in front of them when I unfroze time sheathing it. Yang looked at me shocked and pounded her fists together as the fire in her grew brighter.

Jazz: "Oh boy..."

Yang: "Oh boy is right!"

Yang's speed accelerated has her attacks grew stronger. I jumped back and left to right dodging her explosive attacks. I unsheathed my sword and blocked as the blade caught the explosion and her fist. I broke the hold and sliced horizontally from her shoulder to her hip before she could attack. She was on one knee panting with her head down.

Jazz: "I win." I smirked as the helmets visor split open."

Yang: "I guess you're doing the dishes."

Jazz: "Wut :V..."

Yang: "You won so you have to do the dishes."

Jazz: "Noooooooooo!"

I fell to the ground as she got up and dragged me into the house.