Chapter 7

(A/N): sorry for taking forever to upload. Here's the story.

It had been a day since Team RWBY went on their mission. General Ironwood hasn't made contact with me far a while. All was going well until an explosion had erupted in Vale as sirens filled the air. I grabbed my umbrella and pistol then rushed to the airpads. I found team JNPR looking at a pillar of smoke.

Jazz: "Holy Shit!" I looked at them.

Juane: "Were changing our mission. Everyone aboard!" We got aboard as he looled at Rin. "Ren, we'll make it to that village another time. Take us into the city!"

The pilot nodded as we blasted off to the plaza. Once we arrive we spring into action. I drove my umbrella into the head of a Beowulf and electrified it. I whipped my pistol out of it's holster popping the heads off of two Ursi. I turned to shot a red dust bullet into a heard of boars as they exploded before they attacked any civilians.

Jazz: "We need to take these Grimm down quickly!"

Team RWBY & Team JNPR: "Right!"

A two headed king Taijutu shot one of its heads at me as I jumped twisting in the air. When I landed I started firing crazily at the heads. The opposite head rammed me into a hardware store. The white head shot at me again as I smiled.

Jazz: "Stop!" I froze it and took a sledge hammer. "Hammer Time!" I slam through the time bubble as it accelerates the hammer through its head and onto the floor as ash and blood spread. I walk out and look at a Ursa I cock the hammer back and swing. A song popped into my head and started playing "U can't touch this".

Jazz: "Cold on a mission, so fall on back. Let 'em know, that you're too much. And this is a beat, uh, they can't touch!" I sang as my hammer flew through the Ursa. I ducked under a paw of a Beowulf then froze em swinging up as I rose up. It ripped the head clean off. Taking the handle and bopping a boar on the head flipping over them. "Go with the flow, it is said. That if you can't groove to this then you probably are dead." I take aim with my pistol hitting them in random body parts slowing or killing them. I speed my self up with dash and spin hitting all types of Grimm in different places but still sending them flying.

Team CFVY dropped in as Coco let her Chaingun ring across the plaza. Fox taking out every Grimm in his way faster than the eye can see. Yatsuhashi cut through Grimm easily while protecting Velvet as well.

The Grimm roll in faster and harder as we start to become cornered. We needed back up I stop time and catch my breath, then...

CRACK!

CRUNCH!

CRACK!

SNAP!

Time splintered into different realities, some I had a different name. Those ones I looked different from armor to origin to looks. I unfreeze time and collapse to the floor.

《Very big timeskipo》

I launched up from a medical bed as the heart rate monitor spiked. A nurse ran in as I tried to focus. I saw an IV in my left arm and a blood oxygen saturater on my index finger.

Nurse: "Oh good you're up! You had us worried Mr. Xiaq1o Long." She quickly took it out making sure to be careful.

Jazz: "How long have I been out?" I ask as I grunt when she takes out the IV.

Nurse: "A long time... were already in the Vytal Festival Tournament. Your sister is in singles match now and her fight is going on right now."

Jazz: "Turn it on please." I ask as she nods turning it on.