Chapter 3

Present Jazz POV...

The alarm goes off stirring me from my sleep. I sit up and turn it off. 7:45 am is what the clock read.

Jazz: "*yawns* Have to shower... But sleep is better..." Pulling myself up and out of bed I stumble to the closet and take out the school uniform from the rack. I pick up a towel and stumble into the bathroom. Taking a look in the mirror I ruffle my (H/C) messy hair. I take off my pajamas and open the shower curtain. Turning the water to hot I wait for it to warm up. I step in the shower, grab a wash cloth, use body wash, and wash my face and body then rinse myself off. I grab shampoo after I'm done and put it in my hands, rubbing my hands together, and washing my hair. After I'm done I rinse my hair and turn off the water. I step out of the shower grabbing the towel and dry off my body. I pick up my toothbrush then add water and tooth paste to it. I brush for two minutes as the thought of the upcoming day made me... 'Nervous? I don't think I'm nervous more like... I don't know.' I finish the thought and moved to doing my hair. I finished in seconds and got out of the bathroom with my uniform on. I pick up my bag next to the door and put school supplies inside. I open the door and walk to the elevator. I push the button and pull out my scroll and look at the top headlines. "Still on the hunt for Roman Torchwick and the White Fang are at large. "Well they treated a faunus like an animal and they got the White Fang. Only if we treated them as equals, then none of this would have happened." I state walking inside the elevator and pressing the button labeled 1 with a star next to it. The doors close as I slowly descend to the lobby. The elevator stops as the doors open. I walk out into the lobby. I walk through the lobby and through the doors leading outside and out to the Courtyard.

Night covered most of the sky but it wouldn't be for long since Seven a.m. was coming around the corner. I take a deep breath and walk to the landing pads. Walking through the courtyard's entrance I come to a break point with benches on the sides and the straight path turned into a circle.

Jazz: "I'd be funny if someone fought here."

I continue to walk to the landing zone as the sun raises ever so slowly. I look at the steps that lead up to the landing pad and turn left then right and stand at the edge in between the two pads. I watch the moon disappear behind the horizon as Seven thirty beeps on my scroll.

Jazz: "Well time to go to class." I turn around and walk back to the courtyard.

Students walk out of their dorms and walk to the classes they need to be at. I straighten up my tie and continue walking. Reaching the corridors of Beacon, I search for Professor Port's class. I find Port's class and sit in the back. Eight forty five passes and Team RWBY and JNPR isn't here. I reach into my bag and take out a sketch book and a pencil. I start sketching a knight, a ninja, and a guy in a trench coat.

Jazz: 'I wonder which attire I should make.' I thought to myself as RWBY and JNPR barge into the room. Startled from the sudden entrance I cross out the guy in a trench coat. 'Well I guess Im down to two now.' I thought as Port started to lecture about his childhood and early huntsmen career.

Port: "Mr. Xiao Long are you listening to my heroic story?" He asked pointing me out.

Jazz: "Hm? Oh yeah seems you were quite the huntsman."

Port: "Why thank you. Now back to the story of me!"

He continues to talk as I zone out. Then I notice Weiss raise her hand and stand up. He waves her to come down as she leaves and comes back ready to fight.

Jazz: 'This looks interesting...' I thought as Weiss had gotten into her fighting pose a
Boarbatusk steps out of a cage to fight Weiss. Weiss attacks it as Ruby cheers. Weiss gets distracted as the boar takes her weapon and pushes Weiss over.