Your First Date: Part 2

I know this is like a year late. Sorry :((

I have too much homework and too little energy to write any more of this chapter, but I thought I might as well post what I had.

Marcel:

"You enjoying your meal?" Marcel laughs, watching you shovel forkfuls of fettuccine alfredo in your mouth. He had ordered food and got it delivered to his place so your date wouldn't be interrupted by "pesky non-vampires" like yourself (at your instant displeasure with his choice of words, Marcel said that the rest of them were much peskier than you).

"Mnh," you reply halfheartedly, focusing mostly on the dish.

Marcel ordered steak as to not make you uncomfortable, but he's not hungry. He made sure to fill up on blood before your date. You hope it wasn't because if he didn't he would've bit you, but you're not exactly sure.

"You're supposed to use a spoon, you know."

You lift your gaze from the plate and look at him, narrowing your eyes. Pointedly, you place your fork off to the side.

"You may be a two-hundred-year-old vampire, but I'm hungry. So unless you want to feed me with your vampire speed, I'm going to use whatever gets food into my mouth the fastest."

Before you could pick up the fork again, a spoon with fettuccine twirled around it fins its way into your mouth, and Marcel is standing next to you.

You chew, swallow, and purse your lips. "I didn't mean that literally. But thank you for humiliating me," you groaned as he laughed.

Marcel smiled and brushed your hair behind your ear. "You're so beautiful."

"Why are you getting all sappy now?"

"Shut up," he said, suddenly sitting back in his seat.

You laugh, standing up and leaning over the table to peck him on the lips. His eyes widen and he smiles even wider than you.