Klaus Imagine

Thanks to 

A/N: Thank you so, so, so much for 50 reads!!!! It actually makes me so happy when you guys read this. 

It's night in New Orleans. You walk alone in the dim light, listening to the soft thump of your threadbare sneakers. No one else is around. You're alone. At least, you're pretty sure. 

Hands cover your mouth. You kick and try to scream, but you can't move. They're too strong.

Vampire. 

"Shh, Love, it's okay," a voice you recognize whispers into your ear. "Stay quiet. They're everywhere."

And when he says it, you realize it's true. You hear the low growling of wolves surround you. 

He lifts you onto his back, and you wrap your legs around his waist. He doesn't use his speed, he walks slowly, each jostle sending a volt of fear through you. He stops abruptly and you feel all that terror crashing through you. 

They're everywhere. They're going to kill you. 

"Y/N, get down." You let your soles fall quietly onto the concrete.

"Run. Get out." 

You frown. "What? No-"

"Go. Now."

You start to run, and hear a howl. You can feel your heartbeat pulsating through your body.

It's really, really fast. 

Pain courses from your ankle upwards. You stumble over a curb and slam into the ground. You scramble off your stomach to see, and watch in horror as the werewolves emerge from the shadows. 

"Klaus!" you shriek for the hybrid as the wolves surround him, snarling and exposing yellow canines. 

He doesn't look at you. Instead, he spins, facing every one of the werewolves. He raises an eyebrow and smirks. Like he's saying come at me, bros. 

You remind yourself that they can't kill him. 

He cannot die. 

But you still scream when one after, another, the wolves pounce, gnashing their fangs. 

You see a wolf head being thrown to the side. 

And then you hear Klaus's formidable battle cry, seemingly torn straight out of mythology. Hearts, heads, blood, and guts spatter the street as Klaus tears every attacker to shreds. But they keep coming. They keep coming, and you cannot move. 

"Y/N!" Klaus yells, not for a second taking his eyes away from the enemy. "Run!"

But even if your ankle weren't broken, you would be utterly unable to tear your eyes away from the scene. You've never seen him like this before. Suddenly you understand the fear people quiver with when they see Klaus. 

After a while, they stop coming. 

They're dead. 

All of them. 

Klaus's face drips with blood. His hands are encased in a red film, and his clothes have been drenched with crimson. He stares at you, and you watch his eyes flicker from yellow to blue. He walks over without a word and bites into his arm. You can't tell his blood from the blood of the dead. Disgusted, you drink. And you stand. And you start to walk away. 

Klaus watches you go, standing over the bodies of those he killed. 

He doesn't call out to you, even though you want him to. 

So you don't turn back. 

Sorry this was short!

Thanks to anyone/everyone who reads this!

d: If anyone has any requests, that would be cool :P

-Kill_the_Werewolves

Poll: Does Klaus have blue eyes or green eyes?