Freya Preferences

A/N: Just remind you guys, I'm leaving tomorrow morning, and won't update until Friday or Saturday. Hope you guys enjoy Freya's catch ups, and thank you for all the reads and votes!

Where you meet: You glare at Klaus, and he glares back, both of you angry about secrets that should have stayed secret. You step forward and shove him. Hard. You're human. You can't do much damage, but he didn't expect it, and stumbles back a little bit. You grin and cock your head, wanting a reaction. He steps forward, his eyes wide and angry, and shoves you back. 

You fly into the wall and hit your head. Hard. You want to scream from the pain, like your skull was split with a jackhammer, but you can't. You feel warm liquid rushing down your face, but you can't see anything. 

"Brother, must you always smash everything in your quarrels? Could you at least-" 

The woman who spoke gasps a little. 

"Brother..." 

You hear footsteps, a crunch, and feel blood running down your throat. Your vision goes from grey to clear, and the pain in your head stops. You see Klaus, and the girl who called him 'brother.'

You stand up, brushing the dust off, and punch Klaus in the face. He doesn't retaliate. 

"If you ask me, he needed that."

"No one asked you, Freya."

You smirk. "If I had known that would be your answer, I would've asked you," you say to her.

"Thank you," she replies as would walk out of the compound. 

What she calls you: My Love

What you call her: Darling

Your first kiss: Freya strokes you hand as the two of you sit on the couch. You've been friends for weeks, but both of you- and everyone else- know that you both want something more. 

"It feels strange when we don't have any enemies trying to kill us," you say.

She smiles and nods. "Well, one will appear soon enough."

You nod as well, knowing the truth of it. "Well, just in case we all die tomorrow, I like you."

Freya turns to look at you. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I enjoy your company and want to spend more time with you. Also, I want to kiss you."

She laughs and scoots closer to you, putting a hand behind your head and pulling you in for a kiss. 

"I liked that," she said. "I want to do it again." 

You laugh and press your lips to hers. 

Your name in her phone: Y/N (she prefers to keep it simple)

Her name in your phone: The Prettiest (Freya)

How you sleep: Freya spoons you from behind, and you curl into her chest. While you sleep, she strokes you hair and whispers stories to you. You usually wake up to Freya stretching, doing yoga, or meditating in the sunlight filtering in through the curtains. 

Her favorite place to kiss you: She likes to give you butterfly kisses on your face. 

You comfort her: Freya trembles as she attempts again to perform the locator spell.  Again. nothing happens. She carefully adjusts the candles again. 

"I need to find her."

"Freya-"

"I need to find my sister.

You sigh and hug her. "Elijah and Klaus will find her."

She shakes her head vigorously. "I don't trust them. Not with her life."

"Freya! They have loved Rebekah for a thousand years. They will find her, and they will bring her back to you."

Freya melts into the hug and leaves her tension behind. 

"I promise we'll find her," you whisper into her ear. 

Thanks for reading, requests are open, and hope you enjoyed!

-Kill_the_Werewolves