You Comfort Them: Part 2

A/N: Hey guys, sorry I didn't update sooner, the wifi was down. Anyway, I'm going on a school trip on Monday and getting back on Friday, and we can't bring any electronics, so I won't be able to update. Hopefully I can come back with a lot of handwritten ones that I can type and publish : -.)

Rebekah: "This is my fault," Rebekah moans, ignoring the tears falling  from her eyes. "If I had just gone to help, instead of staying to protect the bloody witch, Elijah would still be here."

You hold her hand in yours. "Bekah, it's okay. Elijah asked you to protect her. He knew the risks. We'll get him back, I promise"

She slowly pulls her hand away and slides it over her mouth. She pulls both her hands up and ribs her tears away. 

"I just-" she doesn't finish the sentence. 

You scoot closer and wrap your arms around her, making sure she can't just pull away. "It's not your fault, Rebekah. Elijah won't blame you, so don't blame yourself."

She starts to sob into your shoulder. You look up and see Nik leaning in the doorway, watching you. You try for a smile, but he looks sourly at you and Bekah, nodding a little. He turns and walks away. 

"Shh," you whisper to your girlfriend. "We will get him back. No matter what it takes."

Kol: A/N: this takes place when Kol is in Kaleb's body

"Kaleb-Kol- please calm down," you beg your boyfriend. 

"My name is not Kaleb!" he screams, picking up the bottle he emptied and throwing it at the wall. You flinch as shards of glass fly through the room. 

"I hate this bloody body!"

"Kol, I'm sorry, please, just-"

A blast of magic shakes the house. 

Kol introduced himself to you as Kaleb first, and didn't tell you his real name for quite a while. It's not fair that he's mad at you for messing up his name. 

"Kol!" you shriek, trembling underneath your loose clothes. "Stop," you whisper, pulling him into you. "I love you no matter what body you're in."

You press your slips to his, and he sighs, melting into you. 

"I love you too." 

His hands slide into your back pockets. "But I like you more in your own body."

Hayley: Hayley starts to scream as her bones break, and you look on, horrified. Your eyes flicker up to the full moon. 

"Hey, Hayley, it's gonna be okay." 

Her tears reflect the light of the moon. 

"Y/N, you have to go," she moans as her femur snaps in two. 

"No. I'm staying here until I need to go." 

You stoke her tangled brown hair, and wrap your arms around her. She stops screaming and just groans as her body adjusts itself. 

"It hurts-"

"Shh, I know." you whisper. She curls into your chest, and you both stay silent, save for the breaking noises her body is making. She stare at the moon and then stares at you, her iris' glowing gold. 

"Y/N, you need to go."

You slowly lower Hayley to the ground, hating the coldness that suddenly consumes you.

"Bye," you say quietly as you walk away. 

She starts to scream again. 

Thanks for reading!

d: Please request! :p

-Kill_the_Werewolves