Rekindle a Flame?

Harry soon arrives at Nikki's and let's himself in using the key that is left behind the house number plaque. He walks into the house and accidentally makes Emily jump and she throws a pillow at him. "Dad!" She panics and sits back up.

"Nice to see you too Emily" Harry smirks as Emily gets up and rushes over to him and hugs him tightly.
"Trust your mother to have this baby early, she's always had bad timing" Harry replies and kisses his daughters head.

Emily pulls away from the hug and looks up at him, "so Jack got hold of you... have I got to come with you?" Emily asks.
Harry nods and replies, "Yes unfortunately they're probably going to keep her in and you're too young to stay home alone, why? A few weeks ago you wanted to leave."

She rolls her eyes and sits back down, "Mum is okay, I've given her such a hard time. It's my fault all of this has happened with the baby" she sighs.

Harry sits down beside Emily and places his arm around her, pulling her into his side. "None of this if you're fault. Things just happen and from what I can tell from what Jack said the baby is fine" He mutters against her head and plants a few more kisses on his daughters head.

"Dad?" Emily mumbles as she cuddles into her fathers side.
"Yes darling?" He smiles.
"Did you know Mum and Jack are married?" Emily questions, and Harry looks down at his daughter rather surprised. His heart dropping a little.

"How did you know this?" He asks.

Emily stands up and walks over to a draw and opens it, she knew exactly why her mum and hidden it but she pulls out the small picture frame and hands it to her Dad. "This is how I know... also Jack called Mum his wife to the paramedics" Emily replies.

Harry pauses and looks down at the photo of Jack and Nikki on their wedding day, he'd never seen Nikki look so pretty in all his life, her hair loosely curled and her elegant dress clinging to her tiny frame clearly pre-pregnancy. His heart plummeted as he looks at how happy she seems with Jack in their loving embrace in the photo.

"She looks happy, that's all that matters" Harry replies trying not to show his emotion over Nikki marrying another man when he clearly still loves her.

He passes the picture frame back to Emily and she places the picture frame in the draw exactly how she had found it. "Do you still love her?" Emily asks.
"Love who?" Harry asks trying to play dumb.
"Love Mum, do you love Mum still?" Emily questions.

Harry sighs and looks at his daughter, "I did but she made sure all my love for her went into you, and it was the best thing I've ever done! ... Had you" he smiles and hugs his daughter again.

"So you still love Mum?" She smirks pushing her Dad for answers, since a very young age Emily has always had a way of pushing her Dad for answers.

"Emily Joanna Alexander, I'm not falling for your tricks again, I'm not answering that" He replies and pokes her sides.
"Dad!" She screeches and falls into a fit of giggles. Emily manages to compose herself and looks at her Dad dead seriously, "you do love her" She smiles and Harry chooses to ignore her.

Emily cuddles into her Dad and turns the TV on as Harry has given in and agreed to stop at Nikki's until they're back or one of them is back. Emily's phone suddenly pins to light along with a text tone and she sits up and looks at her phone.

She unlocks the phone to see the picture message, the picture message is of her baby sister, with the caption 'Isabella'.

"What is it Em?" Harry asks and Emily instantly shows Harry the picture.
"Mums named her Isabella," she smiles happily as she admires the photo of her tiny baby sister now with a feeding tube attached and heart rate monitors.

"Oh lovely, you know when you were born your Mum wanted to call you Ava, I don't know why, I was struck on the name Emily Joanna," he speaks.

She laughs and rolls her eyes, "she was going to called Isabella, Ava, but Jack didn't like it" Emily chuckles causing Harry to smirk and rolls his eyes.
"Oh Nicola" he mutters and rests back and looks at his phone, "how about we order pizza or Chinese? Celebrate your half sister being born" Harry suggests and the 14-year-olds face instantly lights up.

"Yes thank god, some junk food!" Emily grins. "Can we have Chinese, like we used too when we used to come and visit Nanna?" Emily questions. Although Emily grew up in America with the odd trip over to see Harry's mum, she never spoke with an American accent and much preferred English food to the American equivalent.

Harry looks through the food apps before ordering them a Chinese. "...How about while your mother is getting treated like a goddess in a private london hospital-" he is cut off by Emily.
"Erm... Dad, she went to the Royal London" Emily speaks.
"Don't steal my thunder child. Anyway while your mother is being treated like a queen in a hospital, why don't we go pay your witch of a Grandmother a visit?" He suggests.

Emily rolls her eyes and huffs, "Dad there is nothing wrong with Nanna Anne."
"Wicked witch of the west... but let's go see her before she's on my mortuary Slab" he smirks.
Emily looks at her Dad in shock and giggles as she knows how annoying and over baring Anne Cunningham can be.