"She is in danger," he says to the point. "A few days ago, I woke up from a worrying vision."
"Oh?" She replies, curious.
"Can you help me identify what I saw?"
"For a price, yes."
"Name it," he breathes. The shape in the mist floats to his left side and inches closer.
"Knowledge," she whispers in his ear.
"What kind?" He stays vigilant and eyes the shape without turning his head.
"She's not human, Loki. Not since you saved her."
"She's still very human." Loki doesn't sound convinced himself.

The mist starts solidifying. The shape turns into a beautiful woman. Her skin is soft, but looks like it's made of solid gold, just like the hall. Her golden hair is braided into dreadlocks and reaches down to her lower back. She is naked, save for all the golden jewelry covering her hair and body. With every move she makes, gold dust falls off her shoulders.

Her warm hands caress his cheeks, but he does not give in. He can't slap her hand away, nor can he lean into her touch. He has to let it happen.
"What knowledge do you want, Ravir?" She moves her face towards his. Her nose tickles his skin.
"I cannot see her," she mumbles. "She carries a magic that protects her from being seen by people like me." Her hands ghost to his chest. "This means she has changed. She is no longer what she was at birth." She presses her nude body against his.

Loki is rather surprised that her purrs and physical attention are not doing anything for him. Not right now, at least. He has priorities.
"What is she, Loki?" She lets her golden tongue run over his jawline. "Tell me and I will give you the answer you seek." Loki closes his eyes. He's really just... Not affected by her teasing. Instead of fighting the urge to touch her, he's fighting his rational side inside his head. He needs to know what's going to happen, but he shouldn't tell Ravir about Daphne. He really shouldn't. But he has to know.
"Promise me you won't use her." He slowly opens his eyes to be met with her sparkling ones. There's an intrigued glimmer in them. She knows.
"Zephyr," she whispers excitedly. "You made her a Zephyr?" Loki presses his lips on top of each other. Regret seeps through his voice.
"Yes."

Ravir lets go of Loki and floats away from him, the gold dust that falls off her shoulders makes it seem like she's wearing a cape.
"There hasn't been a Zephyr in over 700 years."
"I didn't mean for this to happen to her." Ravir turns back to Loki and sits down on the chaise longue.
"And that is exactly why it happened." She places a leg on the chaise longue and leans back. "One can never create a Zephyr knowingly. That's why they are so rare." She turns to lazily lie on her belly and flicks her wrist, inviting Loki to come closer. He follows her command, but stops at her side, staying a safe distance from her.

"And my vision?" Loki asks. Ravir pushes herself up and blows some of her dust from her open palm towards Loki. He stands still, letting the magic envelope his head. He breathes in some of the dust and allows his mind to wander to the memories he has of his vision. Ravir makes a discontent noise. It's something he's never heard her do before. This makes it even more concerning.
"The sorcerer you saw, goes by the name of Somm. Don't be fooled by his appearance. He is older than most," Ravir says as she grabs a small berry from the bowl of fruit. She lays on her back and feeds it to herself by extending her arm dramatically and letting it fall into her opened mouth. "You are right to fear for the child." Loki takes a small step forward.

"Why? Please, tell me," he pleads. He hates begging, but does it anyways. He has to know.
"He uses people. He once used me." She slowly lets her head rest on the back of the chaise. "And he collects Zephyrs." Loki's stomach turns into an endless pit.
"Does he know she exists?" She stares blankly ahead for a second. Her eyes light up and when she snaps back to the present, she looks at Loki.
"To my knowledge, he is unaware." She stands up and swings her hips as she walks towards Loki. Her hand glides up and down his arm as she passes him. "I don't usually pick sides, Loki. But this sorcerer does things even I do not agree with."
"Can I kill him?"
"Unlikely." Loki looks at his feet.

Loki's mind is racing and he bites the inside of his cheek.
"What does he do to the Zephyrs he... Collects?"
"I don't think you want to know." She sounds sad. Disgusted even. She dropped her seductive facade and seems genuinely concerned. This is a completely different side of her that she never shows. Somm must be really be horrible if he can break her like that. Loki looks up at her defiantly.
"I do." Loki has never seen her beautiful face contort the way it did now. She turns away from him and her shoulders droop. A gust of golden dust falls on the floor.
"A channeled Zephyr experiences a lot of pain. The ones I have met fight back, until..." She pauses.
"Until...?" Loki urges her to continue.

Ravir turns to face him.
"He treats them like deities. But his ways are twisted. He gives them everything he wants them to want and he fills their heads with spells and curses until they forget who they are and what they are supposed to feel. Until all they know and care about is him." Loki holds his breath. She looked like a Goddess. That's what he thought of Daphne in his vision. He cannot let this happen to her. His dearest Daphne. Somm has to die.

"And there really is no way for me to kill him?" She sighs.
"Death can happen to anyone, given the right circumstances. Many have tried what you wish to do now. All have failed."
"Then what are the right circumstances?"
"The only way I can think of stopping him is to use what he wants against him." Loki scoffs at what Ravir implies.
"And bring her straight to him? No. No, I will find another way." Loki stomps to the exit. When he reaches the cloth, he stops and turns back to Ravir. "Thank you for your knowledge," he says politely. Ravir stops him in his tracks with her raised voice.

"Before you go," Ravir says quickly. "You have my word." Loki frowns.
"Your word?"
"I will not use the Zephyr." She slowly turns into her golden mist again. "Her magic is no use to me anyways."
"Thank you." Loki ushers softly before making his way out. He's going to have to pay another visit to the library. This time he's going to study how to kill an ancient sorcerer.