Chaos Brigade! The Pack Grows.

I do not own DxD or Luna.

-day of the meeting Grey pov-

"I hate these types of events." I say to myself glaring at everyone. "Why is that my love?" Venelana asks rubbing her stomach. I move behind her, and put my hands on her bump. "It's nothing but mortal enemies talking about a common enemy. No one here really trusts anybody." I tell her looking around. Venelana sighs and kisses my neck. "I'm sorry my love. I guess I should have a little bit more hope." I say shaking my head. "It's okay. I honestly don't think this will work either." She admits leaning into him. As soon as people start to sit I am blasted backwards. Flipping I land on my feet and look to my attacker. "What did I say about knocking girls up while I was gone!?" Luna yells at me angrily. "It's good to see you too dear sister." I tell her and she sighs crossing her arms. "What will I do with you?" She asks with a smile as arms snake around her. "Now why aren't you like this with little old me?" Yasaka asks causing Luna to blush. Luna just blushes and stutters. "Excuse me but we need everyone to focus." Sirzechs says and Yasaka sits down. I stand next to Venelana and Aurora as Luna stands next to Yasaka. "Lord Fox why don't you sit?" The angel asks and I shake my head. "And force one of my girls to stand? Not happening Mr.Dove." I tell him and Azazel laughs. "Hey homeless Johnny Depp! I have a fucking bone to break for you...or 12!" I yell at him and he looks at me as my tails flick angrily. "Your little soldier killed my mother, almost killed me, and worst of all almost killed one of my girls!" I yell and leap over the table my claws at the ready. But I'm stopped in the middle of the air. "Brother you shouldn't harm someone at a peace treaty." Luna says and I growl. "Mark my words sunshine I'll hurt you." I tell him and he nods. Luna puts me down where I was and I cross my arms. "Now The Chaos Brigade is lead by Ophis, the Ouroboros Dragon. They are bringing chaos among the Pantheons, and must be stopped." Sirzechs says as everyone pays attention. "So we must make a special taskforce to go against them." Odin says stroking his beard. "If we are voting leaders Riser votes himself as leader." Riser speaks before a lightning ball hits his chest. "Shut up before I finish what I started in the Rating Game." I growl out and he flinches. "Riser Hope's you can accept his apology." He says and I nod. "I propose Grey to be the leader." Michael says and I look at him. "Not on your God d-!" I try to insult him but was interrupted by Odin. "I second that! This young man has the heart of a warrior, and the blood of a leader!" He says laughing. "I'll finish what time started you old f-!" I start but Sirzechs cuts me off. "Agreed Grey has shown to be a perfect candidate. He also helped train young Ignis, to put up a fight as Issei." He says and I'm quiet so I don't offend Venelana. She Puts her hand on my arm. "Thank you my love." She says and I nod. "Anything for my girls." I tell her. "Yes the Fox should lead." Azazel says. "Okay that's it reject boy band member!" I yell about to attack him again but was stopped. I cross my arms and pout looking at Luna who shakes her head. "Now that we all agree we need to discuss peerage." Odin says. "I will be his Queen." Luna says and everyone looks at her. Grayfia stands up. "I think I would be the best pick." She argues and Luna surprisingly glares at her. "I am his sister we have the best chemistry out of everyone here. Why do you think the Queen piece is right under the King. Akeno is Rias's bestfriend, you are Sirzechs wife, and I don't know about chicken over there." She says crossing her arms. "It's decided that Luna will be the Queen piece." Sirzechs says and I nod to him. "I would like to offer one of my Valkyrie." Odin says as one shoots her hand up. "Rossweiss put your hand down. This is why no man will marry you. You're too eager." He tells her and she hangs her head. I lunge faster than even Luna could see, slamming Odin against the wall cracking it, and I put my claw to his working eye. "Listen here you old war hawk! I don't give a fuck who the strongest is. This woman raised her hand in determination, long before anyone else from your pantheon! That proves she has heart, and that along with determination, will show that she has the potential to be the best!" I yell at Odin before throwing him down. He walks up to Rossweiss. "I would gladly have you on my team. If you still want to be." I tell her and she smiles. "It would be an honor to follow you into battle." She says and I smile. Before we could discuss further an explosion rocked the room. Turning I see two hellhounds beginning to attack. Koneko runs off with Rias and Akeno behind her. Ignis is fighting the prince of daddy issues. As I go to help with the hounds I'm stopped by a man and woman. I growl and bear my fangs. "Get the fuck out of my way!" I yell at them. The woman looks in my direction. "You've grown into such a nice young man." She says as the man in armor nods. "I don't have time for this!" I yell trying to run past them. The man takes the flat end of his blade and knocks me back. I bump into Yasaka and we both prepare to fight them. "Do not resist dear child." The woman says before she and the man are kicked back. The two assailants flip to us revealing my mother and a five tailed Fox child. "Mother why must you start fights with other beings?" She asks Yasaka. "Hello Kunou it's good to see you too." Yasaka says happily. I tune them out looking at my mother. "You're alive." I say as tears come to my eyes. She walks up and hugs me. "I don't know how but I survived." She says and we turn to the couple. "You are not her son!" The woman screams and I scoff. "I don't even know who you are!" I yell at her. "But what I do know! Is that you face the Kitsune's of the Yokai Faction." I yell as we drop into our stances. "Prepare for war!" We say in unison rushing to meet them in the middle.

-Siris pov-

The sons of Fenrir have begun to attack the factions. "Karlamine now!" I shout. "Right!" She responded. We begin to use our speed to start picking away at them. Lii and Nii begin to attack one viciously. "Nyah style! Suck on these combo!" They yell and start hit one so fast from the front and back. Lii spins around as both sisters uppercut it knocking it's head off. "Nightingale guillotine!" Karlamine says stabbing the last as I spin a cut its head off.

-Grey pov-

The woman and I begin trading blows our claws causing sparks. Kunou and Yasaka begin to hold off the Male. We lock our claws as she growls. "Just let us explain!" She yells as mother comes in and kicks her back. "Do not talk to my son!" She yells and the woman's hood falls off revealing an older female as her 14 tails angrily flick. "He's my son!" She yells and I throw a fireball at her. "I am not your son!" I yell at her bringing a smile to my mother's face. The woman dodges and growls. "I guess I'll just knock you out and take you!" She yells moving the tip of her tails in front of her. She begins gather light and dark energy at the center. (Think of a tailed beast bomb.) Mother, Yasaka, and I begin to do the same. "Do not hold back for a second!" Mother yells as the Male rushes us. "Luna help!" I call for her as she appears in front of the male with Moonlight in her hands. She Gravity shoots him back and holds him off. Our attacks finish charging. "Oracle strike!" She yells firing her attack. The three of us launch ours. "Tri-beam assault!" We yell as our attacks spiral around each other. When they collide a huge shockwave occurs and we bring up a shield to protect everyone. When the dust settles the two people are gone. Koneko is thrown through the wall and lands in front of us. "Koko!" I yell running to her. Helping her up as an older her walks in. "Vali we made our point!" A monk says. Vali scoffs as he moves to them. "I guess we proved how weak you all are." He says with a shit eating grin. As they summon a teleportation circle I shoot my chains out. Grabbing the older Koneko, the blond guy throws her out as they disappear. "They left me." She says in shock dropping on her knees. I walk in front of her. Everyone begins to talk about killing or torturing her. I hold my hand out and released her of my chains. "Join me and you'll be free to be around your sister." I tell her and everyone looks shocked. "You've done nothing wrong in my opinion. You did what you thought was best for your sister." I say looking into her eyes. "You will be under my protection." I say and she jumps up and hugs me. "Thank you!" She says happily. "Maybe I can service you as a reward." She flirts and I shake my head laughing. Looking around I see the losses of all sides. "I have a team in mind." I say with a smile.

-Chapter end. So here is the team so far.

King: Grey Sahire

Queen: Luna Crescent

Bishop 1: Kuroka

Bishop 2: Asia or an oc

Rook 1: Rossweiss

Rook 2: Terra

Knight 1: Gabriel

Knight 2: oc or will be Siris

Pawn 1: Ignis

Pawn 2: Kunou

Pawn 3: Salem

Pawn 4: Freya

Pawn 5: Zatriana

Pawn 6: need a fallen angel oc

Pawn 7: Irene

Pawn 8: need a Yokai oc.

Weapon, sacred gears, magic(within reason please. If you are a Naruto fan then the dojustsu will be your sacred gear and what 2 elements do you want.)
Name (Pretty straight forward)
Eye color
Skin tone
Hair color/length
Race (please no gods. Everything else is fair game)
A little backstory. Who died during the attack? Or what do you want to protect? Look back to the second in command for a good reference. Also please comment on what position you want. Also remember pawns can change into any piece but the King. Thank you any submissions. Peace fam!