A Broken Heart Strengthens Bonds

I do not own DxD or Luna.

-Aurora pov-

Grey lays asleep next to me and I hear the door open to see Salem. "You are needed downstairs Miss Akazima." She said and I look to Grey, his tear stained face full of regret, black hair disheveled, ears folded back in sadness, and body curled up to mine for comfort. "Okay." I say and switch places with a pillow. Getting up I follow Salem downstairs. As we enter the living room everyone is there. "How is he?!" Ignis asks with concern all over her face. "He's resting now Ignis." I say and she nods sitting down. "So his mother that raised him is dead." Xenovia says crossing her arms. "Apparently so and she has given him more power." I tell them and they nod. "Has anyone told Luna yet?" I ask and Rias stands. "I sent her mail with my familiar. We have yet to hear back." She says and I nod. "I fear Kokabiel is still at large." Satriana says and we look at her. "Before we left I still felt his power signature. Though weaker there was no doubt that was him." She explained and I sigh. "Then we must prepare to fight." Freya spoke seriously. "When he shows himself again I'll Rip his heart out, and choke him with his own intestines." We hear Grey say. Turning in shock we see him in the doorway anger written on his face. He turns to me anger in his eyes. "Now time to come clean about what you are." He says looking into my eyes and I sigh. "Long ago back in the states scientists found a parasite. The parasite destroyed anything it touched and conformed it, to its own nature. A few years later of them testing and molding this parasite, my corpse rolled into the laboratory. As they began to do an autopsy the parasite escaped and infected my body. It brought me back to life to bring death and suffering to those that tortured it. Once that was done I thought the parasite would kill me, but it killed itself to let me live freely. Later on your mother took me in and trained me to master my abilities. That is my story...in front of you is just a corpse...a parasite." I explain and a tear comes to my eye. I expected insults and told to get lost. I was shocked when Grey hugged me to his chest. "Stupid girl. How dare you think I would look at you differently." He tells me and I cry to his chest. "Thank you." I tell him and he smirks. "You saved my life Aurora and you are my friend. I'll never judge you about what you are. Now time to plan Kokabiel's death." Grey says with a sinister smile. Ignis shoots up and hugs his head to her chest. "I'm so sorry your big sister wasn't there to help you!" She cries as he hugs her back. "It's okay Ignis." He tells her and she let's him go. "I'll kill Kokabiel myself for harming you!" She says as shadows begin to cover her eyes. Grey rubs the back of his head in embarrassment and fear.

-timeskip-

Grey is seen channeling his current elements. They flow around his body through meditation. "Feel your elements as if they were apart of you." Salem says as the elements flow faster. The wind and lightning form into one, as the fire and earth do the same. "Wow G that's an advanced move right there!" Freya yells in excitement. The elements dispersed as Grey opened his eyes. "When did everyone get here?" He asked looking towards everyone that gathered. Sirzechs walks forward and bows to Grey. "I am sorry about your loss young Fox." He says and Grey waves him off. "Once Kokabiel is dead at my feet all will become normal again." He says as Venelana runs to him and hugs him. "Oh my darling I'm so sorry for your loss." She says as she begins to cry. "I can't even imagine what you are going through." She says as she puts his head in her breasts. Grey struggles to talk and breathe, as his tails flail frantically. "Miss Venelana I think you are killing our husband." I say as his tails go limp. She looks down and smiles. "No he's only sleeping right now. The emotional stress was crushing him and I put him to sleep." She says happily. I back away slowly. "Um...Aurora I'm kinda scared by her." Salem says I only nod in response. "I'll take him to bed so he can rest easy." Venelana said walking into the house.

-Grey pov-

I woke up to the softest pillows ever. Leaning up I see Venelana in my bad naked, scanning her body, and his member getting hard. Grey moves his hands to her breast and massages them. 'I need to stop, but I can't my body is moving on its own.' I thought as Venelana opened her eyes. "Go ahead I know how you foxes get." She says grabbing his member. He groans softly at her touch.