Ch.4 Pt.2

-I don't own Highschool DxD. This takes place immediately after the first part.-

-Grey pov-

As we were walking to our side of the field the white haired lady stopped us. "I don't see why you would help when this doesn't benefit you?" She asked me. "Listen lady like I said I'm not doing this for me. I'm doing this because those girls don't want anything to do with him, Rias wants nothing to do with him, he insulted Issei and that's my job, and furthermore he single handedly in a matter of 5 seconds made me hate him more than a few others! Just know this tweety bird will be ground in to dust." I finished calmly before flicking her forehead and moving her out my way. "Now. There's a bird who needs to be put back in its cage!" I said walking away.

-15 minutes later-

"Welcome to the Rating Game between Rias and company, and Riser Phenex!" I heard Sofa Shitting say. "Grey." Rias spoke and I turned to her. "Can I have you, Koneko, and Issei take the gym? Meanwhile Kiba and Freya take the woods." She asked. I nodded "Sounds good. While Satriana, Salem, Asia, and Akeno stay here and guard you?" I asked "Akeno will be running interference for Yubella Risers Queen." She said "Aite consider it done. Comon you two we don't want to keep them waiting." I say before walking out towards the gym area. Kiba and Freya meet us at the door. "Keep safe guys and we'll see you at Riser." Kiba says walking away with Freya. "Freya!" I yelled for her and she turned. "I owe you girls an apology, and a date. Let's win this for our friends." I say happily. "Is this emotion from Mr.Idontgiveadamn?" She asked and I blushed a bit. "If we want to make this work I need to get out of my shell. But no promises!" I tell her. "Of course, be safe and you two make sure he doesn't get too cocky. He's strong but he's not invincible." She says to Issei and Koneko. "Of course if he falls then who's going to help me put this chicken back in the oven?" Issei said jokingly. "Enough chatter lets go!" I say firmly taking off with Koneko and Issei. "I'm going to go on ahead you two stay back and wait for my signal." I tell them as we approach the gym. "Ok big bro." Issei said taking cover in a bush. Koneko gave me a kiss on the cheek and jumped into a tree. I walked out slowly my over-shirt blowing slightly in the wind, and sat down in the middle of the field. Waiting for what felt like 3 minutes I was met with Nii, her sister, Siris, Karlamine, Isabela, and the psycho sisters. 'Where's the other Rook and bishops?' I thought "Master Grey!" Karlamine shouted to me "How many times are you going to call me that?" I asked a bit irritated "Forgive me Master Grey!" She shouted and bowed. "Are you ready Grey?" Siris asked drawing her Zweihander and dropping into her stance. Before I could respond one of the psycho chainsaw girls ran at me. I spun around to a crouch knocking the saw out of her hand and choking her. "You didn't wait for the go." I say before punching her in the gut and slamming her next to her chainsaw. "Impatience will get you killed." I say before stomping on her head making her retire. "Riser Pawn and Bishop retired!" Sofa said. 'Good job Kiba.' I thought "Idiot!" Karlamine shouted before the other one sprinted at me. All I did was slap her "You're fucking grounded half pint. Now go to your room!!!" I say firmly kicking her retiring her from battle. "Well you five come and entertain me." I say leaning back and summoning my claws and tails. Isabela nodded while the two knights rushed with their enhanced speed. I was on the defensive at the beginning having to dodge and redirect the onslaught of these women. "What does my sister see in you?!" Lii asked trying to kick my head off. I ducked under it and swept her leg out "What do you see in Riser?" I ask dropping my guard only long enough to get sliced in my back by Siris making me seethe a bit. I turned just to be cut again. Then Isabela punched me in the gut making me cough up blood and dropped me to one knee. "Give up Master Grey!" Karlamine yelled at me. "I told you to STOP CALLING ME THAT!" I screamed blasting them away with a wind attack. "My turn!" I said dropping into my stance. But I noticed Nii's sister blushing and covering her chest. Realising what I did I walked to her and draped my over-shirt over her. She looked to me "Sorry about the blood." I said and she blushed a bit. "I see why Nii likes you...I retire!" She screams before disappearing. "Two of Riser's Pawns retired!" Soft Tuna said. 'This was my favorite shirt too.' I thought looking at my bloodied shirt. Then I felt a presence behind me and I flicked my tails in Koneko's direction. "I've got you!" Chun Li impersonater said before Koneko slammed her fist into her face retiring her immediately. "Thanks KoKo." I said she nodded. "It's still two on three!" Siris said dropping into her stance again. "Issei! Now!" I screamed and he shot up blasting a fire ball at them, while I shot wind at them too. The attacks met causing an explosion "Riser's two knights and two Rooks retired!" What's her face said. "Good shot Issei!" I praised him "Team effort. How did you know that Rook would attack you from behind?" He asked "I didn't I was gonna signal when I had no fight left so you two could clean them up." I admit. "You should head back to Asia and get healed." Koneko said "Alright meet up with Kiba and you guys wait for me and Akeno then we end this!" I say holding my fist out and they met it. I headed back with a nagging feeling at the back of my head. 'Please wait for me guys!' I thought.